Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This ejuice i made with berry crunch cereal, Cheesecake crust, sweet cream, ripe strawberry, and marshmallow flavoring tastes pretty good tastes kinda like fruit cereal kinda like captain crunch berries sitting in whole milk. Only problem is if you get trace amounts of it on your hands it stinks like some kinda weird fruity cheese vomit

9% 2% 3% 2% 1.5%
TFA, TFA, TFA, TFA, Capellas

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>stands on street corner vaping
>homeless lady approaches crosswalk with a trolley full of shit
>stare at each other til the crosswalk changes to walk
>she stands there while the crosswalk beeps and says to cross
>stand there staring the whole 20+ second crosswalk cycle
>repeat twice over approximately 5 minutes
>she slowly starts walking back the way she came, trolley cart slowly creaking and squeaking, her head down

Holy fuck man.... I didn't even do anything and i feel like a walking pile of shit. If i see her after work ill give her this $22 in my wallet then say this doesn't mean you can step foot on my block though but get a small cup of coffee or something and be safe

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>pulls up slowly and rolls down window
>"hey you cold? Need some money? Here
>waves a $20
> spray her directly in the face with Sabre MK-2000 OC Spray when she closes within 10ft
>"siiiiiiiiike FUCK YOU! AHAHA"
>burn out and lose control and speed through a red light and crash into the back of a police car

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tbh fam, i was thinking about volunteering my time at this food bank by my house. When i had to do community service in high school it ruled we basically just went around in a van taking donations from Albertsons, QFC, safeway, and starbucks. There'd be good food in there too you could put yourself a box after everyone gets served. Probably save like $50-100 a month on food and establish a stronger bond with the local community. Plus that kind of stuff looks good in court when you need character witnesses