Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Snoop, Dre, Cube, 40 are west coast legends... killer tay is a regional rapper with a few cd's YOU like. the fact that he says hello to you, manipulates you and you wish he would tea bag you doesnt make him a legend...

never heard pac talk about killer tay. then again, me and pac werent friends like you and him were.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Snoop, Dre, Cube, 40 are west coast legends... killer tay is a regional rapper with a few cd's YOU like. the fact that he says hello to you, manipulates you and you wish he would tea bag you doesnt make him a legend...

never heard pac talk about killer tay. then again, me and pac werent friends like you and him were.
KILLA TAY is a California based hip hop artist. As one of the OGs in the game, 30+ years of rapping, his word play, flow, and beat selections are reminiscent of the golden era of hip hop. Quoted by 2Pac as one of his "favorite rappers on the west coast" back in the day.
From the description of

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
West coast legends:
Pac, Snoop, 40, Dre, Cube, Too Short, Spice 1, B-Legit, Celly Cel, Yukmouth, C-Bo, MC Eiht, WC, Mack 10, Eazy E, Killa Tay, DJ Quik, K-Dee, Warren G, Nate Dogg, Ice T, Cold 187um, X-Raided, Master P, Woodie, Brotha Lynch Hung, Cougnut, MC Ren, King Tee, Kurupt, Daz

I don't think anyone would argue that they are all 'west coast legends.' Killa Tay fits right in among them.