Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
i was riding up the lift and one of the dudes that worked at Heavenly must of smelled the bubba in my jacket and invited me to the smoke shack hidden off one of the runs
shit had a bbq music and table and chairs

also found a snow igloo

Attachments

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol nah he deserves that lashing. He's starting to wander into Timm territory now it seems.
Please explain.

Timm was an obnoxious moron with a right-wing bias on everything.

Am I not allowed to disapprove of the bullshit going on in universities with these anti-free speech protests?

How about the growing number of young people who are proud to label themselves communists? Do I have to support these kids or else I become Timm?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Please explain.

Am I not allowed to disapprove of the bullshit going on in universities with these anti-free speech protests?

How about the growing number of young people who are proud to label themselves communists? Do I have to support these kids or else I become Timm?
blah blah blah blahblablhabhlalhbhalbhla

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Please explain.

you and Timm would have been good friends. for a while I thought you were him.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Besides, Timm was a lame kid with no friends who constantly posted bullshit nobody cared about and never took the hint from other boarders and stopped posting when they all made it abundantly clear that they hated him.

I can't see how anyone could possibly see similarities between us...

lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
you and Timm would have been good friends. for a while I thought you were him.
If this was 10 years ago, I'd consider myself a liberal.

Unfortunately basic political ideologies have changed to adapt to social change.

Timm was a borderline racist, ignorant Fox News-type of blind Republican swallowing all the bullshit they fed to him.

Having 1 or 2 slightly 'conservative' opinions doesn't make me the same as him.

If I was a conservative, why would I have spent 75% of my free time in my secondary school in the computer labs watching speeches from Farrakhan and Malcolm X and even Elijah Muhammad?

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
If this was 10 years ago, I'd consider myself a liberal.

Unfortunately basic political ideologies have changed to adapt to social change.

Timm was a borderline racist, ignorant Fox News-type of blind Republican swallowing all the bullshit they fed to him.

Having 1 or 2 slightly 'conservative' opinions doesn't make me the same as him.
im pretty sure timm said the exact same thing once.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Please explain.

lol @ thinking these were the reasons I said you were going into Timm territory.

It might have to do more with you speaking like you are an authority on subjects that you literally have 0 real life experience with. Just like Timm did, all the time.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol @ thinking these were the reasons I said you were going into Timm territory.

It might have to do more with you speaking like you are an authority on subjects that you literally have 0 real life experience with. Just like Timm did, all the time.
Ok I'll give you that one. I do act like an expert a lot of times. Maybe this isn't the best example cuz I regularly dedicate a lot of time to researching this stuff, but that's a fair problem I personally have and I need to work on to improve myself.