Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i wonder who has the highest credit score in freedomtown

probably Nuttkase @Nuttkase , fucking cracker
I've had my credit card since I was 18 and have never paid a single penny in interest. My credit is immaculate thank you.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Actually tbh fam I've never lived in a house and it's not a goal of mine to own one. Probably a condo someday, who knows.
condos are fucking terrible... its like living in an apartment with an extra set of rules and fees tacked on. in a lot of instances you have less rights than apartments some apartment complexes its kinda like you cant fuck with your neighbors they have their inalienable rights and all that, but in condos a lot of shit gets waived when you agree to the HOA rules

but if you get into a good one and get out when the gettings good you can make a lot of money lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I have no credit. If i cant pay for it with cash, its a no go.
same here, the idea of buying something with money i dont have is weird and i cant do it, ive never had a credit card. ive never been late on electric bills or rent or internet or anything but i dont think those build your credit up at all lol.

i need to get one though, for an emergency. like one with a $1000 limit in case my car gets broken into or tires slashed or need car repairs or need to cover rent in an emergency or something where you gotta come up with a bunch of money quick. i dont really have anyone i can borrow that kind of money from lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
condos are fucking terrible... its like living in an apartment with an extra set of rules and fees tacked on. in a lot of instances you have less rights than apartments some apartment complexes its kinda like you cant fuck with your neighbors they have their inalienable rights and all that, but in condos a lot of shit gets waived when you agree to the HOA rules

but if you get into a good one and get out when the gettings good you can make a lot of money lol
I know how condos are I lived in one with my mom when I was a teenager, I liked it. It was chill. She was actually part of the HOA board.

I have no desire to do any of the shit that comes with owning your own house so condos are more my type especially seeing I also have no need to have something as a big as even a smaller house.

Different strokes yada yada yada.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know how condos are I lived in one with my mom when I was a teenager, I liked it. It was chill. She was actually part of the HOA board.

I have no desire to do any of the shit that comes with owning your own house so condos are more my type especially seeing I also have no need to have something as a big as even a smaller house.

Different strokes yada yada yada.
tbh id rather live in a condo than my own house. too much goddamned responsibility with your own house

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
same here, the idea of buying something with money i dont have is weird and i cant do it, ive never had a credit card. ive never been late on electric bills or rent or internet or anything but i dont think those build your credit up at all lol.

i need to get one though, for an emergency. like one with a $1000 limit in case my car gets broken into or tires slashed or need car repairs or need to cover rent in an emergency or something where you gotta come up with a bunch of money quick. i dont really have anyone i can borrow that kind of money from lol
buy my rims

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I use my credit card all the time I probably put low end $500 on it, high end $900-1000 a month. Like I said I've never once paid a single penny in interest. Unless you are a moron and live beyond your means there is nothing wrong with credit cards. If I make a bigger purchase, like I will be with my smartphone, the second it posts I pay it off.

Plus I got cash back on mine usually it's around $25-30 a month which isn't a lot but hey whatever. Also they have cash back deals you can add for certain companies I just got $75 for starting a new line with AT&T for my mom's Ipad data, which was just $25 lol She of course paid me the $25 I charged to my card so I made $75 doing nothing really.

Props: BUTCHER 206