Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I believe you gentlemen would benefit from the healing powers of Pizza, also known as the greatest food in the history of mankind.
Thank you for your recommendation but I went with another round of TJ's chicken drummettes & hand-cut fries.

Pizza isn't all that great tbh
Bitch slap yourself.

get well soon drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 and Nuttkase @Nuttkase
Took a xanny & a medicated gummy bear, about to vape some more of this Super Silver Haze. Thank you for your concern tbh fam but I'm gonna be just fine, tbh... fam.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
At flippin chicken, just ordered a 10 piece bone-in combo with potato wedges, half cajun bbq and half garlic parmesan....

Also doin some cajun chicken fettuccine alfreado for dinna later tonite.... what up ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jason from centurylink pissed me off so bad i called up comcast to see if i was still on their shitlist from like a decade ago... apparently im not. So on the 17th ill be comcast mobben @ 75Mbps for 49.99/mo fuck centurylink man, shitty ass 40Mbps try to bring my bill to nearly 90 then try and talk shit on the phone, piece of shit Jason fuck centurylink lol

Fuck comcast too man i fucking hate comcast i know im going to regret this

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
apparently centurylink only puts up with that "im going to switch, make my bill cheaper" for exactly 2 years before they start talking shit and being extremely rude about it lol

lets see if i can get two years out of comast, then hopefully by then there'll be something better
i just walk into the comcast store ask if they have any deals get the cable and internet bundle for $50 don't use the basic cable really at all

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i just walk into the comcast store ask if they have any deals get the cable and internet bundle for $50 don't use the basic cable really at all
yeah they kept trying to get me to package in the 30 channels for an extra $10 with every deal they had, but i already have a digital antenna and get the same exact channels for free lol. i got "Internet Performance Pro"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
just recalling a part of that conversation like, why the fuck did that happen, why was it so difficult lol
"and our Verizon package blahblahblabhlabhlabhla etc"
"That sounds interesting, but I have pretty good service already, $60 a mo unlimited everything including unlimited 4g data, and I use like 20-40 gigs of data a month those Verizon data packages are terrible thatd be $10 more a month plus huge data costs tacked on"
"Yeah, but with Verizon you get full service everywhere you go, I bet you go places you aren't getting good service. It's a much better service."
"Nah man"
"Well there's nothing else I can do for you. If you want to switch to 20 Mb a month I can knock off $5, and if you want to switch to 10Mb I can knock off $10"

thats where shit really went downhill