Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This country wouldn't be that bad if there weren't any blacks or mexicans lol

That's all you're really saying when you plug other countries as being better places
Yet it's ignorant biggoted white people I want to get away from...

Don't get me wrong, there's ignorant retards from all walks of life, but white people tend to be the loudest and most obnoxious.

Ignorant white people are the obese fucks rolling around on motorized carts in Walmart with the cart filled with Doritos, Mountain Dew, and Oreos.

White people are the rich fucks creating a wage gap.

etc. etc. etc.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Like unless it's the stupid bullshitting we do on here I just skip right over Butcher's posts and it's made my boarding experience 100xs more pleasant.
The hell are yiu talking about

Over the past year ive maybe made like 20 total open forums posts, maybe two or three were baiting posts. I post in here, the sports forum (done with that now), and video game forum pretty much, and don't bullshit anymore. If that's what you really feel then throw me on ignore

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've done 5 pages in the last hour lol

Got like 20 pages of coding, 2 projects where I basically gotta build small websites from scratch, and 2 quizzes. 3 hours left lol

I think I'm only doing one assignments worth instead of both lol gonna take that zero on one. Fuck authority, I'm a rebel.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The hell are yiu talking about

Over the past year ive maybe made like 20 total open forums posts, maybe two or three were baiting posts. I post in here, the sports forum (done with that now), and video game forum pretty much, and don't bullshit anymore. If that's what you really feel then throw me on ignore
lulz u mad

Props: BUTCHER 206