Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Got 4 hours to knock out 2 homework assignments that should take around 4 hours to do lol fuck

Still procrastinating on youtube trying to pick a playlist of music to listen to.
Im procrastinating on one i got too, 2 hours left and im not even home, i am clearly not getting it done on time lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
God dammit, I think I need to start taking xanax or something. I'm getting triggered so fucking bad by all of the retards coming out from everywhere right now. It's either the "bomb all Muslims" idiots or the "your company is the devil cause they don't put Merry Christmas on your products" idiots.

It's truly, no bullshit, really scaring me that this is our society lol I really want to leave our country or go hide in the woods.

Every time I leave and go to a public place I almost have panic attacks because of all of the mongoloids roaming free. I feel like the percentage of retards vs. good rational people is starting to shift to a point of no return.
When I saw the open forum had a Paris attacks thread from the front page after not clicking on that forum for about a week I just decided to continue not clicking on it. I don't even want to know the shit that I'm sure some imbeciles are spouting in there.

But honestly I'm pretty sure the percentages are still roughly the same as they've always been it's just that people are able to be more vocal these days and find other like minded morons to group up with due to technology and the fact that they can remain fairly anonymous on the internet.

I 100% feel the sentiment of your post though man.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just did some more procrastinating and made a Trader Joe's spinich and ricotta filled tortellini meal that's tosses with red peppers, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, and pesto.

Probably one of the dopest frozen meals I've ever ate.

Trader Joe is my home boy.