Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Nah because their size + vertical leap made them damn near uncoverable. From what ive seen amari do he is more of an AB-type route runner + speed.
And much like AB he will probably be slept on until he does it consistently for a couple seasons.
Antonio Brown didn't come in to the NFL as a #4 pick after setting numerous records in the toughest division in college football though.

Antonio Brown was a 6th round pick from Central Michigan lol

You see the difference?

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Randy Moss warned the Cowboys. He vowed that he’d make them pay every time he played Dallas if Jerry Jones didn’t draft him.
Moss has been a man of his word, torching the Cowboys for 734 yards and 11 touchdowns in seven games, including one playoff meeting. The Cowboys are 0-7 against arguably the greatest receiver since Jerry Rice.

A quick look at each of Moss’ performances against the Cowboys:
Vikings 46, Cowboys 36 (Nov. 26, 1998): The rookie made the most of his opportunities during a Thanksgiving shootout. He caught only three passes, scoring on touchdowns of 51, 56 and 56 yards. He also drew a 50-yard pass interference penalty. Cowboys cornerback Deion Sanders sat out with a sprained big toe, leaving past-his-prime Kevin Smith and the forgettable Kenny Wheaton to try to cover Moss. Troy Aikman’s 455 passing yards weren’t enough to keep up with a Minnesota team on its way to the NFL scoring record.
Vikings 27, Cowboys 17 (Nov. 8, 1999): Moss caught six passes for 91 yards and two touchdowns, playing the starring role as the Vikings rallied from a 17-0 deficit. The Cowboys had no offensive firepower after Emmitt Smith and Troy Aikman were knocked out of the game by midway through the third quarter.
Vikings 27, Cowboys 10 (Jan. 9, 2000): Moss caught five passes for 127 yards and a touchdown despite consistent double-teams in the NFC Wild Card Game, which was Chan Gailey’s not-so-grand finale as the Cowboys’ head coach. Moss’ 58-yard touchdown on a bomb in the final minute of the first half gave the Vikings the lead for good.
Vikings 27, Cowboys 15 (Nov. 23, 2000): Moss ruined another Thanksgiving at Texas Stadium, catching seven passes for 144 yards and two touchdowns. "I just try to go out there and make it happen," Moss said after the game, "but I do like to show them that they did mess up on draft day."
Vikings 35, Cowboys 17 (Sept. 12, 2004): The Cowboys made Moss the primary focus of his game plan, holding Moss to four catches for 27 yards in the season opener. He still scored two touchdowns. And Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper threw for five TDs, the most against the Cowboys in 35 years.
Raiders 19, Cowboys 13 (Oct. 2, 2005): This is the only time Moss failed to get in the end zone against the Cowboys, but he caught four passes for 123 yards. It was one of five 100-yard games for Moss during his disappointing two-year tenure in Oakland.
Patriots 48, Cowboys 27 (Oct. 14, 2007): After all the hype about the “Other 81,” as Terrell Owens referred to Moss in a note to reporters taped to his Valley Ranch locker that week, it was Wes Welker (11-124-2) and Dante Stallworth (7-136-1) who really killed the Cowboys. Moss contributed six catches for 59 yards and a touchdown for the Patriots, who would break the 1998 Vikings’ scoring record.

damn lol tbh fam randy moss owns the dallas cowboys

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck football again this season lol

Raiders secondary is once again gonna continue to lose us games. Charles Woodson can't play alone back there. Not looking forward to Manning destroying our secondary at all next week. Season is a wash. Our secondary had Josh McCown and Jay Cutler looking like elite QB's the last two weeks lol

Plus my fantasy team keeps letting me down. I was projected at 100 2 hours ago, projected at 76 right now lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuck football again this season lol

Raiders secondary is once again gonna continue to lose us games. Charles Woodson can't play alone back there. Not looking forward to Manning destroying our secondary at all next week. Season is a wash. Our secondary had Josh McCown and Jay Cutler looking like elite QB's the last two weeks lol

Plus my fantasy team keeps letting me down. I was projected at 100 2 hours ago, projected at 76 right now lol
tbh, you should bandwagon the seahawks fam. ill send you a russell wilson jersey i have 6

Nov 18, 2010
Antonio Brown didn't come in to the NFL as a #4 pick after setting numerous records in the toughest division in college football though.

Antonio Brown was a 6th round pick from Central Michigan lol

You see the difference?
He also didnt come in the league on the shittiest team that no one takes seriously lol

You see the difference?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tbh fuck the bitch ass dallas cowboys, fuck the bitch ass oakland raiders who are so irrelevant they might not even exist within the next year or two, and fuck the bitch ass pittsburgh steelers who are garbage and wont recover this season

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Like I said, the Seahawks' history is so pitiful theh have to put up a 12th man banner up (lol) because they're lacking in the Super Bowl champion banners lol...
Their history is so pitiful they were once in one of the deepest rivalry rich and history rich divisions in the league and it wasn't even second thought that they got the boot to the NFC West during the realignment lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tbh, fam you california teams sure talk about trophies and banners a lot but the only ones who are doing shit are the giants. the rest of you need to dust those trophy cases off and shine those things back up lol how longs it been like 20 years