Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
He's already a superstar though lol there's already been two months since he's been drafted where his jersey is top 25 selling in the league and he's already top 10 in the league numbers.

Nobody said about Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald etc. "give him the season first" lol

Dude was picked #4, which automatically means eyes are on him to be a superstar and he's doing it.
He may not have established himself on a week to week basis because he hasn't been in the league very long, but personally, best raiders wideout I have seen in many, many years. He's a baller fa shoe
I don't think anyone is doubting his skills here, but really, you guys mentioned his jersey sales as one factor as to why he is a superstar? So that means Hayne is the biggest superstar in the NFL??

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't think anyone is doubting his skills here, but really, you guys mentioned his jersey sales as one factor as to why he is a superstar? So that means Hayne is the biggest superstar in the NFL??
Cooper has the numbers, Hayne don't.

Cooper set records in the hardest defensive division in college football and was picked at #4 in the draft. You're a superstar out the gate at that point, it's either up to him to put up the numbers or be a bust. He's putting up the numbers.

I know you're new to the NFL, but Cooper is in the same situation as guys I mentioned earlier, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald etc. They were superstars from their first NFL snap. Nobody said "give them the season" lol

Mar 6, 2014
Cooper has the numbers, Hayne don't.

Cooper set records in the hardest defensive division in college football and was picked at #4 in the draft. You're a superstar out the gate at that point, it's either up to him to put up the numbers or be a bust. He's putting up the numbers.

I know you're new to the NFL, but Cooper is in the same situation as guys I mentioned earlier, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald etc. They were superstars from their first NFL snap. Nobody said "give them the season" lol
Ok bro, he is a superstar after 4 games lol

He is only doing what he is supposed to do, quit being a homer and come back down to reality.

Props: BUTCHER 206