Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
fuck yeah pizza kicks ass
Yeah they got 5 toppings on a large for $9.99 carry out so got a couple to bring some to work and have leftovers.

Apparently now every time you order if it's over $10 you get 10 points and every 60 points you get a free medium two topping pizza, so that's cool. I didn't order Domino's for like 9 months and now I've gotten it twice a little over a week. I'm going with a no more delivery rule though. Even if due to a sever hangover I can't walk my ass down there 3 blocks I don't deserve pizza lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Vincent gonna be on The Tonight Show what in the world.

Regardless of what I think of Fallon as a comedian (meh) it's great to see he's keeping it up with breaking lesser known artists on his show. He gave a lot of people a big push with their first national tv debuts on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive never been able to get a free pizza i spread myself out between too many pizza places, plus ill order a couple times then do carryout a lot without using my account or whatever, then the points expire or go away or something fuck lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Vincent gonna be on The Tonight Show what in the world.

Regardless of what I think of Fallon as comedian (meh) it's great to see he's keeping it up with breaking lesser known artists on his show. He gave a lot of people a big push with their first national tv debuts on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.