Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
is there cussing and tiddies and stuff?
Yeah and lots of killings

is it any good? I know the pablo actor was good in those BOPE films.
Yeah, I dont know what those BOPE films are though so can't compare.

First episode is a little slow and has a lot of narration but things pick up quickly and it coincides a lot with Killing Pablo aside from a few missing characters here and there.

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol come on man you dont actually believe this shit yourself give it a rest. if you actually wanted to play you wouldn't care what anyone said and would make a case for joining and all that, but you don't know anything about the NFL or fantasy football and you just don't really want to play
I could google it and find out. Honestly I always been curious about american football cuz it looks waaaaay more interesting than our "football". Just never really got to talk to anyone about it or whatever.

but yeah, I would join the league I but I know for a fact itll ruin it for all the other members. So Ima just chill

Props: BUTCHER 206
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I wonder if BIGSBY @BIGSBY , chicago54 and legman got Rx tatts on their hand like the multitude of wax groupies I see on IG lol
lmao i seen that too bruh that nigga stan real talk lol i commented on it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah and lots of killings

Yeah, I dont know what those BOPE films are though so can't compare.

First episode is a little slow and has a lot of narration but things pick up quickly and it coincides a lot with Killing Pablo aside from a few missing characters here and there.
hell yeah ill check it out

bope films hes probably talking about those "Elite Squad" Brazilian movies