Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Soda is straight up poison pretty much anyway you cut it lol

I've never gotten headaches in general luckily.

100% not disagreeing with you man and I drink a lot less of it than I used to. Just saying none of that stuff is good for you but we don't seem to be the tokens of good health in here for the most part lol
Yeah one gives you the beetus and high blood pressure, the other fucks with your brain and crashes your metabolism. You lose either way lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 infinity @infinity what is something that's on iTunes we've wanted but no one has found a dl for? I still got $16 and some change and can't think of anything else.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Soda water rules. I fuck with Lacroix brand flavored ones. The Lime and Peach Pear flavors are hyphy.
I like some of the flavored ones for sure but just plain ol' soda water is probably my favorite. I'm weird. I think it's a east coast thing my mom always kept it in the house too.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
0R0 @0R0 infinity @infinity what is something that's on iTunes we've wanted but no one has found a dl for? I still got $16 and some change and can't think of anything else.
Golden Girls, season 3 episode 5.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You should have skipped the burrita and added bacon, egg and chess to the bagel. Or both.
This is a great idea; thank you for suggesting this, nolettuce, my friend. I was going to do something close on my days off. Basically pan cook an egg inside the hole of a bagel then put lean ham or Canadian bacon between it. Ill save it for dinner time though cause it'll end up like 700 calories

Sent from Mac Jesus's mothers grave using Subterranean Sonar