Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I mostly drink diet soda unless it's some sort of fancy soda or Jarritos or something because that's what my mom always bought while I was growing up so regular Coke and Pepsi has this weird too sweet taste to me. Mexican coke fucking rules though. Both types.

I'm so glad that Mexican soda is hip or whatever cus now it's everywhere. I used to have to go to the Mexican grocery store to get it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I mostly drink diet soda unless it's some sort of fancy soda or Jarritos or something because that's what my mom always bought while I was growing up so regular Coke and Pepsi has this weird too sweet taste to me. Mexican coke fucking rules though. Both types.
That shit crashes your metabolism and can cause brain tumors and all kinds of other crazy shit in your body.

I think diet soda is one of the things that fucked my metabolism up. I spent my 20's drinking that shit every day. Probably drank a 2 liter a day at least of Pepsi Max or Coke Zero. I stopped drinking it a year and a half ago and my body felt so much better and I quit getting these weird headaches that I would get sometimes lol

Diet Soda is straight up poison.

May 4, 2002
i grew up on off brand sodas. i still clown my mom about it.

if there wasnt a coupon for it or it wasnt on sale we wernt getting shit.

only name brand drinks in my house.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That shit crashes your metabolism and can cause brain tumors and all kinds of other crazy shit in your body.

I think diet soda is one of the things that fucked my metabolism up. I spent my 20's drinking that shit every day. Probably drank a 2 liter a day at least of Pepsi Max or Coke Zero. I stopped drinking it a year and a half ago and my body felt so much better and I quit getting these weird headaches that I would get sometimes lol

Diet Soda is straight up poison.
Soda is straight up poison pretty much anyway you cut it lol

I've never gotten headaches in general luckily.

100% not disagreeing with you man and I drink a lot less of it than I used to. Just saying none of that stuff is good for you but we don't seem to be the tokens of good health in here for the most part lol