Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

Propped 10,948 Times in 3,847 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post
Know your roll juggalo. You arent allowed to try and lash og triple og's...
Whod he try and lash? The only thing i ragret about having him blocked is I rarely get the chance to lash him for his idiocy, since i only see it when quoted
Ne Obliviscaris is invisible Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
View Post
Old Today, 04:49 PM
Remove user from ignore list
ArtistDaGrimProphet
This message is hidden because DaGrimProphet is on your ignore list.
View Post
Unread Today, 04:51 PM
Remove user from ignore list
ArtistDaGrimProphet
This message is hidden because DaGrimProphet is on your ignore list.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
She went through a phase where she was definitely an Asian culture vulture so that makes sense.

I was used to the whole im white but speak in a Jamaican accent thing that sublime and no doubt were all about. But when she started with the geisha and chola stuff it was a whole nother level. You're a hot white chick from one of the nicest places in the world but you have to act like something else? Fuck her,

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Hell yeah Daughters ruled. They always reminded me of a kinda mathy-grind version of Arab on Radar who are also from Providence so they were more than likely influenced by them.

I liked some Arab on radar and really like the first Chinese stars album. Second one was ok. Locust, cattle decapitaton and daughters was one of the best group tours I've ever seen. Saw that in seattle and portland