Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Whats the real reason everybody hates that LAMB dude? Back in january when I first signed up and got roasted he PM'd me saying I should go join dubcc and post with him cuz everybody here is an asshole. I decided to check it out and sign up there and I immediately realized it was a shitty dead ass forum with like 5 active posters. I sent him a PM asking why he got banned and this was his response:

"U know how they like to talk shit to artists ... so I talked a lota shit back under my old name until I had the entire SIccness on my nuts . that's just how it go when u doin thangs .... U should post more on this forum"

Im now pretty sure thats not true, so whats the real reason he got pinked?
Snitch...

Mar 6, 2014
Whats the real reason everybody hates that LAMB dude? Back in january when I first signed up and got roasted he PM'd me saying I should go join dubcc and post with him cuz everybody here is an asshole. I decided to check it out and sign up there and I immediately realized it was a shitty dead ass forum with like 5 active posters. I sent him a PM asking why he got banned and this was his response:

"U know how they like to talk shit to artists ... so I talked a lota shit back under my old name until I had the entire SIccness on my nuts . that's just how it go when u doin thangs .... U should post more on this forum"

Im now pretty sure thats not true, so whats the real reason he got pinked?
who's alias are you?

lol @ him considering himself an artist on here. I mean AP9 and Tay are actually artists as much as they are jokes but at least they were somewhat relevant for west coast gangsta rap at one point more than a decade ago but Siccit or whatever is just delusional.
this