Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
No just stating facts.

I also found your Nortenos talking about Tyga video hilarious for the fact that Lil B is all over the bay and no one does shit to him outside of the one time he got sucker punched in that video. Made me doubt those Enes would ever do anything to someone like Wayne or Drake or Tyga then not that they can even get close to them in the first place.
Fuuuck you those aren't my Nortenos lol, that shit is so retarded that they were mad about the Dodgers stuff lol you see tons of people wearing their teams out, I wonder if these hardcore gangstas are beating up every person they see wearing a la hat.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Mostly that video made me wonder how a deformed person like the one dude in the wheelchair could gangbang. Like, if you are a rival and dude rolls up on you solo talking shit do you fuck him up? How could you justify fucking up a dude like that to yourself? lol He's also obviously not shooting anyone that's not standing to either side of him and then he's only taking out your kneecap. Baffling.
Bruh yantz's stays strapped!!!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
you're talking to a Lil B official task force member
And?????

The Roots are dope....they're not gangsta, but they're a dope band....all of their musicians are highly talented
I agree with what you just said...but I just can't listen to their music anymore because as you mentioned...they're not gangsta...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
That jacka thread had some lulz.

people acting like the jacka was their dad or something.
Yeah I tripped out how cats are hurt and heart broken, I think it's cause the way I am, nothing really bothers me and I'm pretty cold hearted with stuff, so when I read that I was thinking how old is you bruh lol