Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The Roots played Ellen Degeneres by Lil B on the the Tonight Show

Swag swag swag swag
I was literally just watching that. I really hope they showed her the video in the green room lol.

Choose your next words carefully, you're talking to a Lil B official task force member

That's one of my I'm having a bad day go to songs.

The Roots are dope....they're not gangsta, but they're a dope band....all of their musicians are highly talented
I can't really say I'm a fan of The Roots really but I respect them. They are a pretty tight band playing wise and it's nice to see live instrumentation in hip hop seeing it's rare. That said none of their actual songs really ever appealed to me much. Talented dudes though and people say Questlove is one of the nicest guys in the industry you will ever meet.

Also I'm not a big fan of Jimmy Fallon but dude's show has had a lot of up and coming acts across genres play on his show for their first televised appearance and I respect him as well for that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No just stating facts.

I also found your Nortenos talking about Tyga video hilarious for the fact that Lil B is all over the bay and no one does shit to him outside of the one time he got sucker punched in that video. Made me doubt those Enes would ever do anything to someone like Wayne or Drake or Tyga then not that they can even get close to them in the first place.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Mostly that video made me wonder how a deformed person like the one dude in the wheelchair could gangbang. Like, if you are a rival and dude rolls up on you solo talking shit do you fuck him up? How could you justify fucking up a dude like that to yourself? lol He's also obviously not shooting anyone that's not standing to either side of him and then he's only taking out your kneecap. Baffling.