Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I remember slamming a bottle of Kalua by itself cause I had no other drank. Fuck them days.
My mom never drank but kept like a half gallon of Kalua in the house for when she'd have company over ever couple of weeks. I drank way more of that crap trying to get a buzz between the age of 14-17 then I even want to think about.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
My mom never drank but kept like a half gallon of Kalua in the house for when she'd have company over ever couple of weeks. I drank way more of that crap trying to get a buzz between the age of 14-17 then I even want to think about.

me too Nuttkase @Nuttkase , me too

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
when I moved from oakland to berkeley (around 14-15) my neighbor (well I would hop my backyard fence to get to his backyard) would jack liquor from his uncle (legal guardian), he would have hella old people liquor like tanqueray & SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort (rip) that we would jack.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Kahlua huh.... I'm wondering if I should grab a bottle to go with this vodka I've been nursing for weeks, make white russians
One time me and a few people drank all day and night at my friend's house. At 6am we went and got more beer and at 10am when the liquor store opened we went to get some. For some idea my suuuuuuper drunk ass went in first, like literally the lady had just unlocked the door, she looked at me and was just like "nope" lol So we waited a few and sent my friend in and he was able to buy the supplies for white russians because for some odd reason that's what these fuckers wanted. He also got me a airplane shooter of Henny I asked for which I slammed in the parking lot and immediately puked up all over my homegirl's mom's car she was driving. We go to her house that was on a lake and literally had a dock you could cruise out into the lake on and get even more fucked up. It's like a Tuesday and her little bro gets back from school a few hours later and is just tripping the fuck out there is like 6 super drunk people there and their mom is going to be home in a few hours. I honestly don't remember what happened after that.