Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They see Butcher pull up and grab the burger at the far back that's been sitting their since midshift because they know he won't say shit. They grab his fries out of that bag they are about to put in the locked dumpster out back.
I actually ordered a large 1/2lb daves combo with a coke and they gave me that jr burger and value fry with no drink and called me the n word and slammed the window shut

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I had a moment of clarity earlier and remembered i was drunk walking to the store on thursday morning, I stopped at my car first though to grab my fleece and walked into the open door like super hard, the corner jammed right into my ribs and almost knocked the wind out of me. So I'm wondering if this pain I have is a bruised rib / cracked rib lol. It hurts bad if I lay on my left side or take deep breaths. So rib / lung cancer / I had a heart attack last week is the 3 things I've narrowed this down to

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah they stopped super sizing in what the mid 2000s? Around when the documentary came out. How fucking big were the drinks and fries?
Drink was way way too big and the fries were the same amount as the large but in a bigger container lol.

Shit 95% of the time I order small and even that's a ton of sodie pop