Free Speech and the Family are Incompatible

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
This belongs in the GOM, but I'm banned there for being too Conservative, so here goes.

Think about this......

You have a daughter that you love. You are a Liberal (or Progressive, or Rebel, or whatever you want to call it). You're one of those people who think Free Speech is the most important thing we have, and that it should never be taken away from us no matter what.

Consider.

I don't like you. I despise you. I decide I'm going to track down your Social Security Number, and make a T-Shirt out of it. I then take your SSN, put it on a T-Shirt, and have a shirt made that says "John Q. Liberal's SSN is XXX-XX-XXXX"

Are you still in favor of free speech then?

Continuing.....

If you say yes, then how about this one.

I find out the name of your daughter. I then aquire a picture of her. I buy some space in a Newspaper and print her picture with the caption, "This is John Q Liberal's Daughter. Isn't she the cutest thing ever?"

This, of course, would continue until we added: Her Full Name, Her SSN, Her Home Address, Her School, Her Teachers' Name(s), and so on and so forth....

Until even the most outspoken Free Speech advocate would finally yell out "ENOUGH! You've gone too far!"

The point I'm making here is that if you take the faggiest Atheist Liberal loser around, with no family and friends, then he might care less if he had his SSN, home address, etc floating around. He'd feel like a martyr, if anything. But the moment you bring family into the picture, things change. It is human nature to protect your family, ABOVE ALL ELSE!

The more you think about this topic, the more you can understand why Liberals, Atheists and everyone else in the Left-wing camp want people to stop having families, want people to get more abortions, are strongly in favor of gay marriage, etc etc. They want a society based around the individual...not the family.

You can also understand why they put such a premium on Free Speech, framing it as a sort of untouchable "Human Right", going out of their way to strive in the causes of so-called "Political Prisoners", spreading Alex Jones 9/11 conspiracy propaganda, and so on.

In reality.....they want to destroy the Family, and they are willing to trick us all using "Free Speech" (among other things) to do so.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Dirty Shoez said:
The more you think about this topic, the more you can understand why Liberals, Atheists and everyone else in the Left-wing camp want people to stop having families, want people to get more abortions, are strongly in favor of gay marriage, etc etc. They want a society based around the individual...not the family.
The Left wants a society based on the individual???? :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I fail to see how clothing is speech, press, religion, or peaceful assembly...

so, I don't think you actually have that right, although you can argue anything in this stupid fucking country, so who knows...judges think they have the power to change shit, when they are suppoesd to follow law, rather than say, "i think this means that so i'll do what i like..."...and isn't stealing someone's SS # illegal?

but i'm doing a debate on censorship, and I have to be FOR censorship...so I do see where you're going with this, but fuck a hypothetical situation, deal with it when it happens...otherwise it never happened and never existed...

and this society, has been based on the individual...IT'S CAPITALISM YOU DUMB FUCK!! The US is one of the BIGGEST supporters of INDIVIDUALISM because THEY MAKE A TON OF MONEY OFF MOTHER FUCKERS.

Have a good weekend Harold, get some vagina.

Feb 1, 2006
yeah you dumb-ass, that's why the left is trying to put more cops on the street and build more prisons, because they are anti-family.

Nothing like putting people in prison for keeping families together huh? And making people work two or three jobs to make rent. Last time I checked it was right-wingers and other capitalists promoting these sorts of things.

And seriously, the Left wants a society based on the individual? You've got it ass-backwards, progressives, radicals and revolutionaries are trying to look out for everyone, not just their own selfish-ass and telling people to 'pull themselves up by the bootstraps' and assorted garbage.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't think Tadou even knows what Liberal means. He just listens to his favorite news talk show host and impliments all of their ideologies into his life...since he doesn't have one of his own.

Here's the POV of a CONSERVATIVE about a LIBERAL:

You libs are giving people too much money, you are trying to make it so that people can live with their families and NOT go to jail and make us more money and also further the gap between rich and poor! You liberals only care about the people, but people dont' run this country, MONEY DOES!

:dead:

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
"doesn't have" a life of his own......says the same guy who admits to being "done" making friends. Lmao.

Jobs, Religion, Prisons, Values...these things only exist so long as Humans exist. Liberals don't want Humans to exist. They want more people to either die off (euthanasia, smoking, alcohol/drugs, etc.) or not exist in the first place (abortion, "family planning", birth-control pills).

This is why Liberals absolutely adore Abortion. Nevermind that Black women have abortions at a rate 3x higher than White women, and Hispanic women at a 2.5x clip.....Abortion stops people (and by extention, families) from existing, and thats what matters most.

The United States is based around the Family. Capitalism, the way we do it, is a Family Affair. If it wasn't, then there would be no such thing as child labor laws. There would be no 40-hour work-week. There would be no tax break for married people. There would be no child tax credit, and so on and so forth. The tax laws and labor laws we have on the books are to promote strong families.

This also, consequently, is why Liberals are so in favor of Labor Unions and such: to give the IMAGE, at least, that they are in FAVOR of families. As long as people are around, sure, lets pretend we're looking out for them.....but in reality, they would like it better if families didn't exist in the first place, namely large families, and ESPECIALLY large immigrant or minority families.

Friends.....there is a difference between someone hating you, and someone wanting you to die. Even if 9/10 Conservative White Men did hate Minorities, at least they don't want to stop Non-White Families from existing in the first place.

The bottom line is that there is no need to worry about feeding your family if you don't have one in the first place. With no family, you're just working for the State. Sounds like Communism to me.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Dirty Shoez said:
"doesn't have" a life of his own......says the same guy who admits to being "done" making friends. Lmao.

Jobs, Religion, Prisons, Values...these things only exist so long as Humans exist. Liberals don't want Humans to exist. They want more people to either die off (euthanasia, smoking, alcohol/drugs, etc.) or not exist in the first place (abortion, "family planning", birth-control pills).

This is why Liberals absolutely adore Abortion. Nevermind that Black women have abortions at a rate 3x higher than White women, and Hispanic women at a 2.5x clip.....Abortion stops people (and by extention, families) from existing, and thats what matters most.

The United States is based around the Family. Capitalism, the way we do it, is a Family Affair. If it wasn't, then there would be no such thing as child labor laws. There would be no 40-hour work-week. There would be no tax break for married people. There would be no child tax credit, and so on and so forth. The tax laws and labor laws we have on the books are to promote strong families.

This also, consequently, is why Liberals are so in favor of Labor Unions and such: to give the IMAGE, at least, that they are in FAVOR of families. As long as people are around, sure, lets pretend we're looking out for them.....but in reality, they would like it better if families didn't exist in the first place, namely large families, and ESPECIALLY large immigrant or minority families.

Friends.....there is a difference between someone hating you, and someone wanting you to die. Even if 9/10 Conservative White Men did hate Minorities, at least they don't want to stop Non-White Families from existing in the first place.

The bottom line is that there is no need to worry about feeding your family if you don't have one in the first place. With no family, you're just working for the State. Sounds like Communism to me.
I can play the same game. Conservatives don't care about humans, they care about money and white people. All they do is make sure there are more jails than schools, and make sure public schools are basically there to direct inner city kids straight to jail. Conservatives don't need them cuz they send their kids to private school. Conservatives are pro life, meaning that if you kill someone you deserve to die. unless you're white. Conservatives....wait, I'm done with your stupid ass shit......inputs right, all you're doing is just repeating what your stupid conservative radio host is telling you.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Harold,

Having friends, looking for friends (something only people WITH NO FRIENDS DO), and having a life are 3 completely separate things.

I have my loyal friends that I like. Then there's everyone else. Then there is what I do on a daily basis (which you know nothing about, but continue to assume).

If you actually got SOME FUCKING PUSSY, maybe you'd chill the fuck out and GROW UP.

I guess you'll have to wait until your balls drop though.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Aww, sounds like someone can't even keep up with the topic anymore. Must be because you're a crybaby pussy, and don't really know shit about politics except for.....now here's where the insult is actually relevant.....what John Stewart and his type tell you.

I have not heard a Radio host argue One Single Time that Free Speech and the Family are Incompatible. That is 100% my own thought, purely original, sans any specific inspiration, and I did not take it from anywhere. That I can expound on the topic, and respond to any challenger, evidences my assertion.

That none of you Liberals can take Two Ends and play them against the middle the same way I did..........Typical. Predictable, even. You people are not Original. You are all copycats and xeroxes of one another, all speaking together in the same voice like mindless drones.

Either you can weaken my logic; you can come up with PARALELL REASONING (something tells me not many people on this board will be taking the LSAT); or you can sit and bitch and whine and try to change the subject.

How about trying one of the first two....por favor...before going into non-stop bitch-and-cry mode.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
INPUT said:
Harold,

Having friends, looking for friends (something only people WITH NO FRIENDS DO), and having a life are 3 completely separate things.

I have my loyal friends that I like. Then there's everyone else. Then there is what I do on a daily basis (which you know nothing about, but continue to assume).

If you actually got SOME FUCKING PUSSY, maybe you'd chill the fuck out and GROW UP.

I guess you'll have to wait until your balls drop though.
Friend Ryan,

When you are a good person, and treat people nicely, and (here's a novel concept!) go to parties, get-togethers and other activities designed to get you to put down your weed pipe and get out of your house, you'll find that you don't need to seek out friends.....they will seek you out.

However, when you are a Loser--like you are--you have to rely on smoking weed or drinking alcohol with people to get them to hang out with you. Seeing as though most College students have or can get their own weed and alcohol.....you seem to be unable to make friends. I wish I could say that I'm suprised.

Friend, go pick up a hobby. Take some Muay Thai. Join a Cross Country team. Learn Billiards. But if anyone needs to take their happy ass out of the house once in a while....it isn't me.....its you, and your non-friend-making-even-though-you're-in-college-and-thats-what-98%-of-the-other-students-are-busy-doing-while-you're-at-home-smoking-marijuana-with-your-loser-friends ass.

Have a nice Friday. I know I will.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Dirty Shoez said:
This belongs in the GOM, but I'm banned there for being too Conservative, so here goes.

Think about this......

You have a daughter that you love. You are a Liberal (or Progressive, or Rebel, or whatever you want to call it). You're one of those people who think Free Speech is the most important thing we have, and that it should never be taken away from us no matter what.

Consider.

I don't like you. I despise you. I decide I'm going to track down your Social Security Number, and make a T-Shirt out of it. I then take your SSN, put it on a T-Shirt, and have a shirt made that says "John Q. Liberal's SSN is XXX-XX-XXXX"

Are you still in favor of free speech then?

Continuing.....

If you say yes, then how about this one.

I find out the name of your daughter. I then aquire a picture of her. I buy some space in a Newspaper and print her picture with the caption, "This is John Q Liberal's Daughter. Isn't she the cutest thing ever?"

This, of course, would continue until we added: Her Full Name, Her SSN, Her Home Address, Her School, Her Teachers' Name(s), and so on and so forth....

Until even the most outspoken Free Speech advocate would finally yell out "ENOUGH! You've gone too far!"

The point I'm making here is that if you take the faggiest Atheist Liberal loser around, with no family and friends, then he might care less if he had his SSN, home address, etc floating around. He'd feel like a martyr, if anything. But the moment you bring family into the picture, things change. It is human nature to protect your family, ABOVE ALL ELSE!

You can also understand why they put such a premium on Free Speech, framing it as a sort of untouchable "Human Right", going out of their way to strive in the causes of so-called "Political Prisoners", spreading Alex Jones 9/11 conspiracy propaganda, and so on.

In reality.....they want to destroy the Family, and they are willing to trick us all using "Free Speech" (among other things) to do so.
TeE HeE... YeR FuNnEe :p

::

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Dirty Shoez said:
That none of you Liberals can take Two Ends and play them against the middle the same way I did..........Typical. Predictable, even. You people are not Original. You are all copycats and xeroxes of one another, all speaking together in the same voice like mindless drones.
how did you take two ends and play them against the middle? unless you're talking about having a penis being on either end of you trying to get into the middle :confused:

all you did was take the absolute most narrowminded conservative views of EXTREME liberals and say "they don't like families cuz they support abortion".

I unfortunately know how your mother stands on the subject tho :devious:

and was that whole thing directed at me?

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
The Crybaby Pussy part was for Ryan. He is always doing the same shit. He will only argue with other Liberals, because he knows they aren't arguing substance or core beliefs--only nuance and methodology. That is a loss he is willing to take. A "real" Loss to a Conservative, however, he is 98% of the time unwilling to chance.

Now, if you think I'm taking "extremist" views and applying them to Liberals, that is very easy to test.

Who is more in favor of Labor Laws?
Who is more in favor of Abortion?
Who is more in favor of Gay Marriage?
and so on and so on, down the list.

Every last one of the components of my argument are overwhelmingly associated with Today's Liberals.

Please, try again. Try to attack my argument this time, instead of me or my mother or my personal politics.