Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I'll throw a sticker on the bottom of my snowboard... It will get seen the most that way since I'm always falling on my fuckin face...

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Cosign. It's a shame we don't see many hand drawn typeface logos around anymore. And if you do it's usually live traced into Adobe Illustrator and manipulated way too heavy. Its better to keep some designs organic like this one.
That really makes "Sacred" standout..

That Logo is sumthin else. I have been around many people over the years. I've gotten t-shirts from San Quinn, Seff the gaffla, Showtime, and more. While their shirts were cool, they were nothing like the written logo we have here.
This can be a real movement. I just right clicked the image and showed it to some people i know and they were amazed. They never heard of Sacred Muzic but are now intrigued after seeing this "eye catching image".

May 8, 2011
That really makes "Sacred" standout..

That Logo is sumthin else. I have been around many people over the years. I've gotten t-shirts from San Quinn, Seff the gaffla, Showtime, and more. While their shirts were cool, they were nothing like the written logo we have here.
This can be a real movement. I just right clicked the image and showed it to some people i know and they were amazed. They never heard of Sacred Muzic but are now intrigued after seeing this "eye catching image".
Thanks thats a dope compliment, and thank you for passin it on.

May 8, 2011
And if the colors you wanted arent there I got these colors coming in danked out and sacred shirts by early next week.
Girl colors S-L (black w/ white logo, black w/ redlogo, black w/ grey logo, white w/ grey logo, white w/ black logo, red w/ white logo, red w/ black logo, grey w/ black logo, grey w/ white logo)
Guy colors L- 4XL(black w/ white logo, black w/ red logo, black w/ grey logo, royal blue w/ grey logo,white w/ grey logo, white w/ black logo, red w/ white logo, red w/ black logo, grey w/ black logo, grey w/ white logo,grey w/ blue logo, dark green
w/ white logo)

Feb 13, 2004
a danked out black with red logo 2x would be tight if you don't have those other colors. Thanks again this is a good way to promote what you guy's have coming. Smart Move

Feb 13, 2004
Just purchased that Danked Out CD. I got the mp3 version cause I don't really mess with cd's that much. Will let you know What tracks I'm diggin.