Free crazie locs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
the 1's that do thangs will get some results invest put out ur album dont hate on the next man like mario.i was a fan of menance ta society wanting to put out albums so i did it.i was a fan of krayzie bone still am and that got crackkin.basically,if u want something get ur grind on.if shit aint happenin no funds man the internet.yall is lucky on how the internet does lots to where making music is easier than from scratch.and the internet gives u the best promotion.these days.go get yours,its a struggle i know homies.but,u cant stop on what u love.i,love giving my fans what they want and strive to be better why?cause its the last days and my peeps deserve to be happy and through hardwork i deserve to acheive my goals.fa shoe.

Mar 9, 2009
L @locsessj You have enemy's named Mario and Alex ??

Let me guess as a child you owned Nintendo then switched it up to a Sega master System ??
lol.timebomb the homie.fa shoe.mario,is just a spoiled brat nack and alex is 1 the youngest in the family so he does what all his chump relatives and friend tell him he just a follower.but,they some nerds is what they are.when i was 18 i tried to be marios friend i could see he had the snobby look.but i just tried i did my demos than i had the disc on me i said peep this out he said what does that mean i had to tell him to check it out thats how much of a square he is didnt understand what peeping it ment.now rap is so popular when u see a dork like alex listen to fit in u go wtf.but if he coo i will just say do your thang.its all good.but mario alex is chumps im just looking at mario his brother and peep fuckkin nerds listen to rap just wanna belong.like wtf.alot of werds they probably dont know the meaning and they look it up.i bet.

Mar 9, 2009
everytime i get all gd up in my chackkies i walk out side they wanna fuck with me or if i change up my hair like putting braids or i make a change and its lookin decent they criticise they just fuckkin cry baby losers mario alex and all they chump loser homies.they will never get in to fit in.they just try to fit in and cry as a person strives to get better and better than them and all they chump loser friends.all blended in i was ceaser homie in elementary when mario tease me thats marios coussin fuck you too ceaser.u soft lookin chump lol.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2009
Alex and Mario sound like squares fuck those faggots
real talk though.come on now,.the area i live in is a rich neiighborhood.the reason why i became a fuckkin g.is i go out the snooby neighborhood to the streets loving everybodys hussle.in the streets.cant stand a bill gates lookin snobby chump or even a george lopez but fatter that trys to be a g while they a simp i love george lopez cause he himself mario alex try to be something they not and if u step to them they will never ever do chit but some coward chit.cause they known as simps already a g like me strive to be better its really fuckkin them up.ive,been bout the street life and respect hardtime husslin.thats,why i fuckkin love the hood.everybody chillin partying outside while in my neighborhood everybody chillin in they house.a big house is just after u do all the hardtime husslin.but,fuck sometimes cant deal with some old snobs in the suffistocated neighborhood cause we dont click and they boring i love what i love and they thinking like fuck this lil young guy like all the other kids.and,mario alex just jealous cause they will never be bout the street life or even have the heart to try.whatever i do they want they dont have guts to get themselves lazy dork simps is what they r.