Free crazie locs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
GROW UP YOU WEIRDO STOP HARASSING YOUR NEIGHBORS YOUR MENTALLY ILL... HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOUR THE PROBLEM? DO SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH YOUR FREE TIME LIKE A PAPER ROUTE OR MOWING LAWNS. THIS WHOLE THUG MENTALITY THAT YOU WORK SO HARD TO BE IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU THAT SHITS FOR CHILDREN... YOUR GOING TO JAIL FOR HARASSMENT THERES NOTHING GANGSTER OR THUG ABOUT THAT... AND IF YOU WERE REALLY ABOUT THAT LIFE IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR 15 YRS.

Mar 9, 2009
GROW UP YOU WEIRDO STOP HARASSING YOUR NEIGHBORS YOUR MENTALLY ILL... HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOUR THE PROBLEM? DO SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH YOUR FREE TIME LIKE A PAPER ROUTE OR MOWING LAWNS. THIS WHOLE THUG MENTALITY THAT YOU WORK SO HARD TO BE IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU THAT SHITS FOR CHILDREN... YOUR GOING TO JAIL FOR HARASSMENT THERES NOTHING GANGSTER OR THUG ABOUT THAT... AND IF YOU WERE REALLY ABOUT THAT LIFE IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR 15 YRS.
a i do alot of workout with my freetime alot of peep dont like working out but i do.just like alot of people are haters but i fuckkin aint.what im saying homie their is just 1 crazie locs i dont speak bad on no1 or brag on chit but u know what when it comes to some1 acting a chump like u im fuckkin straight foward.wheather u know u wrong or hate me more i dont give a fuck.

Mar 9, 2009
Wassup bitch asses
the thing bout it is that i have a restraining order over mario.so i had my peep talk to alex and his other peep.his other peep try to lie bout not running me over of course they aint gone admit it.than alex fatass came out no shoes than he put on his shoes in case if shit went down it was 1 my peep alex his brother a old man.than my peep told alex he aint gone hit him he said the same too.but my peep told alex and his bro to come to my property and to fight me i got all happy cause if they swung im telling yall i would time it with a counter first to a brawl.real raw.but them chumps know my mad heart mentallity they dont wanna do chit.than my peep called alex a fat lard.i ignore them but i dont think their losers i fuckkin know their fat lowlife losers i never in my life seen them run ever in my life justmwalk in their car and get fatter and fatter and uglier each day.lol

Mar 9, 2009
and 1 thing bro ive been picked on by mario since eight yrs old and he in his twenties something must have gone wrong in his life to be picking on a kid.than when i was 18 i tried to be his friend but he thought he was better a snobby punk what he is than i started working out he didnt wanna look at me.than i try to let things go like just squash it but wen i come up he just cant stand it.than i record his house.over and over and over etc.cause he,just cant accept im striving to be better the more they fuck with me the more i put them on blast.if they stop man i so will too.but they madnow,they try to intimidate me with their car.i tell yall, mario and alex fuckkin punks reading also aint no1 with their cars fear me only 1 i fear is God.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2009
Yo Crazie Locs don't ever let the haters get you down! You had the balls to rap for Krayzie Bone who sold over 30 million CDs with Bone Thugs! I mean damm homie! Most rappers wouldn't have the balls to do what you did!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeMD4X4cqEE
oh fa shoe homie good lookin a i fuckkin love all my true peeps why i just do.i rides with all yall.i will never be better than any of yall.we are all a team.all my peep we better than mario and all his hater peep lol.my peeps,what yall can do out in life i give yall your props.what yall cant do or handle its all the same luv yall will still be great for that yall is real.ive been through the ups downs and my lowest all just striving and riding with everybody that is righteous.why,cause life is messed up peep doing right out their is what i love fa shoe.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2009
why alex be hatin on da locz doe

::
because he backs up his older brother mario and jealousy.it runs in their family mad simps.square nerd looking foos.and their females are user females they try to look good and use peeps for they money.but,if u a g and tell them its ur way or u bouncing out the door they will treat u like a king afterwards.alex is just a follower.suck on marios toes lick his nerd homies feet why?basically,that chump the youngest in they fam.or at least 1 of.alex was like 5 yrs old and i was eight when mario tease me.and mario was in his twenties.

Mar 9, 2009
Mario is such a fucking bitch
that is so true a straight nerd.that wish he was bout thangs,but had things coming towards his ways.some1,that wants to live a life like a g.but hasnt been through chit.living in his own world of wishing he was bout it i remember when i was 12 yrs old his cousin ceaser said he and his fam were surenos if they put thangs down like wtf this is Nothern Cali.they watch too much blood in blood out and use to brag bout the move like wanting to be bout the hood that was a hit movie that time that influence them but they aint bout it or dare to act like it but just act like cry baby simps.

Last edited: