FREE AGENTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Baby Nicky said:
to me you sound like one of them pop fans trying to get some attention from real people like B-12.
B-12 shake this hater man, he isn't worth it. He's little people.
man aint you in beligum? lol.. westside beligum? this coming from someone who wouldnt even be able to know whats crackin if it wasnt for a computer? keep them lil outbursts to your self youngin

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Tripplegold: Yeah a CEO who has his limits like anyone else. I dont even know you dude. You know what I look like, you know where Im at. I dont know shit about you. What Lanes you gonna be in? Send me a pic. Tell me somewhere to meet you in Denver.

Its whatever. Im just a man who wants to sock somebody who keeps spoutin off about shit he dont know. I didnt say I want to murder you. Nothing like that. Let me know something Blood. Otherwise Im not gonna even respond back to you anymore. And all of your posts from here on out are getting deleted. Faggot. Callin someone a youngin when your 18 years old.

May 2, 2002
B12 isnt really someone you wanna fuck with Triplegold, I dunno what youve heard or think you know about dude but hes a monster..believe it or not

B12, get at me..u heard anymore from Big Rasc?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
12 just put it on my account... ill go to denver for you to slap this lil character... he spend more time on the net than in the lanes...
so dont trip 12 my cousin live in denver and if you can find out who this faggot is ill have him wiped off the map wit a phone call.

May 6, 2002
DUTCH-F.E said:
12 just put it on my account... ill go to denver for you to slap this lil character... he spend more time on the net than in the lanes...
so dont trip 12 my cousin live in denver and if you can find out who this faggot is ill have him wiped off the map wit a phone call.
when will grown folks be grown folks???

Apr 25, 2002
DUTCH-F.E said:

come on now homie

thanks 4 tha laugh