FREE AGENTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Thanks for everyone's support...we will try to bring it hard for you this year and throughout...

And yeah DRU is raw as fuck and if anyone says otherwise they are hating. They dont have to like his shit but recognize that hes got delivery, lyrics, and beats.

But FREE AGENTS...whoa. Too potent of a combination.

Peace.

Apr 25, 2002
Bayrider 12 said:

And yeah DRU is raw as fuck and if anyone says otherwise they are hating.
what?
tha same lil whiteboy young dru who tryna bite killa tay?

lol b-12 we already know about u and run ins with riders in thsi game.. hahaha

Apr 25, 2002
triplegold said:

what?
tha same lil whiteboy young dru who tryna bite killa tay?

lol b-12 we already know about u and run ins with riders in thsi game.. hahaha
whats even funnier is that you never miss a chance to ride killa tay's dick and bring up some stupid ass shit that was settled over a year ago. you dont even know either of them talking like tay's your homie. time and time again you sound like a DICKRIDING BITCH who loves nothing more than to talk shit over the internet cause he knows in real life would get his ass beat by a RIDER IN THIS GAME. what the fuck you talking about "this game" anyway - you're a consumer and a faulty one at that. all you know is what you read on a message board, remember that.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
One luv Nick its alright. Everyone knows whats real with me and Killa Tay and knows I didnt get slapped and dont get slapped by no one.

Im a see TripleGold though oneday, somehow, someway and Im gonna bitch slap his ass. On everything.

Apr 25, 2002
NICKpro RM said:

whats even funnier is that you never miss a chance to ride killa tay's dick and bring up some stupid ass shit that was settled over a year ago. you dont even know either of them talking like tay's your homie. time and time again you sound like a DICKRIDING BITCH who loves nothing more than to talk shit over the internet cause he knows in real life would get his ass beat by a RIDER IN THIS GAME. what the fuck you talking about "this game" anyway - you're a consumer and a faulty one at that. all you know is what you read on a message board, remember that.
go collect some cds you groupie.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
U still scary dude. Ill be in Colorado in July, bet I fuck you up at the club if I see you. This is over. Dont make me have you banned little faggot and track down all your info through the IP. You think Im a cupcake ass nobody clown? Ill see you blood.

Apr 25, 2002
you spose to be some sort of CEO? haha!

I ain't gonna be at no club but i'll be in tha lanes.

lol what you gonna do net trace my ip and know who I get my internet from?

big hacker

little man

Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
Damn man you must've sipped a little too much Haterade man. I've been reading your little posts up here TripleGold and to me you sound like one of them pop fans trying to get some attention from real people like B-12. I recommend for you to try and show some love to the people that deserve it instead of hating on them. There's enough haters already, what we need these days is some people who are comitted to music like me. So finally if you want to take on B-12 you're going to loose he's got a lot more people behind him than you ever will in your entire life combined and I myself will always support B-12. So you can talk your little shit here on a message board and act like a big man. But don't try this in real life...

B-12 shake this hater man, he isn't worth it. He's little people.