For the old school folks...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
91VETT!!!

DAMN-DAMN-DAMN

the old days were off the chain!!

peep some old shit below.....
i recall these...

MR DOCTOR IS MAD...
News from our message board... Mr. Docter in retaliation to some negative comments about his last album BOMBAY, lashed out at the fans of the Siccness. Mr Doc was quoted as saying "FUCC A KNIGHT/ A PEASANT/ A COMPUTER AND FUCK THIS MARK ASS SITE CUZZ AINT NONE OF YA'LL SICC!!"

The fans the retaliated with comments like:
"I never had a problem with doc, but now I do...if that's doc for real..." -siccmadelunatic

"he probably lost 1000+ members willin to give him another chance on his next album. thats a bad business move. suck it up hommie and throw away the tissue." - kawada the insurmountable

Doc then proceeded to call everyone NERDS. This reporters question is. Wasn't he on a computer too?

Be on the lookout for the Cannabalector Album featuring Lynch to be available on this site this month.

damnnnnn..............
WHEN YOU CLICC ON "Message Board"
YOU GET DIRECTED TO ROLOC 'S SITE Neighborhoodz.com
i was on that site when it first open for like 2 days...then after i wasnt feelin it........i rolled out.

Roloc

The Founder
Apr 25, 2002
any bad url to lonestar takes you to neighborhoodz so it is becuase whatever your clicking on isn't there so stop clicking on it.
Like above I pose the question, what is retarded?

if the link doesn't start with www.archive.org/ then it will not work because none of that old shit is there anymore.

if you are looking at the old site itself and not on www.archive.org and you keep clicking on the message board then stop it won't work.

BTW I havn't paid for neighborhoodz in a long as time I think it is funny that site is even still up.

Steve

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
My God, That was a long time ago..........Roloc "Mexicano W A Mask On" is now known as "askgarcia". Just thought you should know since you 2 were best homies back then LOL. Thanks for the MEMORIES. Good luck with your new site allthow it dosnt seem like there R' too many ppl on that board, but the less ppl there R' on a Board the Clser the ppl R' thats on it.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! By the way, welcome back Roloc, it has been a long time my dear friend. A new site would not be the same without the originator.

Roloc

The Founder
Apr 25, 2002
Ravage like I said I havn't even paid for it in months I am shocked it is still there.

The story behind neighborhoodz is it was my first dabble in using php and mysql together.

There is an article system on there that you guys don't see that allows people to post articles to the site just like you post to this message board.

Pretty neat if you ask me. The board never really got going but there is a shit load of articles on there.

Steve

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

I seem to have forgotten what the topic was about. Thank You and God Bless You!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
THE WACCNESS SPREADS!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE WACC ASS "CHARACTER" THAT YOU PORTRAY IS REALLY
PLAYED OUT...
YOU'VE BEEN POSTING NON-STOP SINCE YOU ARRRIVED HERE!!

YOU ARE NEITHER ENTERTAINING NOR AMUSING!!!

THE ROLE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO JUMP IN IS ALREADY TAKEN BY THE BIGG LEE!!

ROLL YO ASS UP OUTA HERE GEEK.

D-LOCC

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! Someone seem very upset about something, but noone knows what he is talking about. Perhaps I sense jealousy or envy in that humongous paragraph you just wrote. Perhaps I suggest you return to the closet with your K Y Jelly and masturbate to relieve yourself of such hostility. Then sit down with your mother and explain your anger to her over a hot cup of tea and a toasted cheese sandwich. You may begin to feel alot better. Thank You and God Bless You!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Perhaps the how you say "warm wet pussy" you are in, is yourself. Maybe its time you stepped out of you internet hardcore persona and became someone more respectable. Your mother would not approve of your impolite manners.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
HOECAKE!

PERHAPS YOUR A BITCCCH

PERHAPS ILL WHOOP YO ASS

PERHAPS YOU STOP POSTIN AND GET THE FUCC OFF THE 91

PERHAP YOU TAKE YO WACC ASS TO SLEEP SINCE YOU BEEN
NON-STOP

PERHAPS YOUR "CHARACTER" IS NOT AMUSING

PERHAPS YOUR NOT WANTED HERE!!!

WHERES A MOD AT, WHEN YOU NEED ONE TO BANN A FOOL??

S

Smoke Cat

dont talk to my friend Norman like that he is a respectable fellow much like myself and x-loc

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

D-Locc60 said:

NAW....BITCCCH....

I HAVE "IN HOUSE" PUSSY FROM MY LADY....

YOU WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT!

D-LOCC

Golly, so that must all of your women in your signature. I find that hilarious that of all of those people in your sig that you seem to have so much love for, there are NO WOMEN. lol You're homosexuality is quite obvious, hope you enjoy your uh "women". God Bless You and Thank You! for embarassing yourself

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
FUCC Smoke Cat
FUCC NORMAN

I WHOOP BOTH YO ASSES !!!

GO PLOT ON ME AND SUCC EACH OTHERS DICC AND WHEN YOU RETURN ILL BE RIGHT HERE.....

BANN BOTH THESE BITCCH'S....

NORMAN YOU CANT TALK SHIT TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING....
WHY???
YOU WASNT HERE IN THE PAST SO YOU DONT KNOW WHO OR WHAT D-LOCC HAD IN HIS SIG......INCLUDING FEMALES!!!

damn.....i just used 2% of my intell to break your stupid ass off....

GO TO SLEEP HOE.....
BANN THE BITCH

D-LOCC

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Hmmm, its obvious you have not done your research, I have been around since the beginning. Before this site reached its status that it has now, so I think you have me mistaken my good fellow. I have been around longer than you, so your little jokes and threats really dont intimidate me, I find them rather humorous. God Bless You!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
BANN THE 128 POST PER DAY BITCCH

BLA-BLA-BLA

GO TO SLEEP BITCH AND GET OFF THE 91.
YOU CLUTTER THE BOARD WITH ALL THAT "OH MY" BULLSHIT!!

IM str8 NOW....
TIME TO COME BACC UP TO MY OPERATIONAL LEVEL.

D-LOCC

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Wow, you must be fond of the copy and paste buttons. You posted this already, I guess the reality that you are really a homo has set in. God Bless You!