For the old school folks...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roloc

The Founder
Apr 25, 2002
lol it is just a damn shame that was the worst layout of them all... cool it is stull up though I am finding some cool shit.

Nice old school but nice.

Jul 7, 2002
damn the roundtable is still asking for a password....lol
wonder if my no subject posts are up in there. lol

blackulem posts, lol, niggo, jb, baby ced...lol where the fuck u guys at?

May 8, 2002
Good Shit Roloc!

That was the good old Days! Siccness just blew up since! Remeber that tight ass Chico Concert you came through with! You need to hook up another concert at the Brickworks for a Siccness reunion......Loki, Zagg, DE, Lynch, HighSide Records, Buckshot, COS, Cin sity (you Know! the real siccmade crew that got all this shit crackin!)

The 01

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
DAMN THIS TAKES IT BACK "MR NO" aka lynch hung

Mr No where to be found...

Some folks have been asking and wondering where MR No has been on the board. I spoke with him today and for those who were wondering he is in the dungeon doin what he does best. Their is still drama with the record company even though it was rumored to almost be over. Just keep supporting the man until the drama blows over and you won't be disapointed... true fans sticc with it through both ups and downs.

Roloc

The Founder
Apr 25, 2002
I spent a long time last night reading through some of the old boards that was cool. We had some awesome conversations on there!

Roloc

The Founder
Apr 25, 2002
some of the dates on that archive.org thing don't show up.

Try another date and you can read the posts.. The newer it is the more I found I was able to read.

Steve