FOR SALE / WANT TO BUY / TRADE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
NorthgateSacra said:
Anybody have any comments or have used any of these pieces:

Yamaha RS7000

Korg ESX-1

I'm thinking about buying one or the other, has anybody on here used them?
I would get the rs7000 over the esx1 anyday..i had the rs7000,but now have the mpc3000..I dont know what ya wanna know.,or what you trying to do...but the rs7000 is a great all in one unit..rasan who is a member on here uses one and doberman as well

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
NorthgateSacra said:
^^^Thanks, I just picked up the RS7000 for a player price...$300, I was just tired of using Boss equipment. Had to upgrade.
$300 is a great price and a keeper.worst case scenario you can always keep for the sounds as a sound module.If you are gonna be sampling you will need to upgrade the memory wich is cheap...

Jul 9, 2005
got some beats up for sale all day long...if your serious wanna hear some different ones jus get at me and ill hook it up...i dont usally put the newer ones up cuz cats can steal them...

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
I'm selling a midi keyboard (novation remote 25) and a turntable with a mixer(Stanton Str830 with shure m447 head) and hmm a classical guitar (Diamante). Need to sell by the end of this week.

I'm leaving for college, need some damn money...pm me if ur interested. Oh and i have loads of records that i might think about selling away, mostly gospel n stuff. IM not even sure. I never checkd em.

BOOKS!!!!

The Keyboardists picture chord encyclopedia

Reason 3.0 power!

Future Sounds: An insiders guide to making and selling music in the digital age. <-- great book

The sound on sound book of dekstop digital studio

Home Recording Power!

The Art of Mixing: Visual Guide to Recording, Engineering, and production

Sonar 2.0 Power

Fast Guide to cubase vst

Analog Synthesis: The newbie guide to synthesizers and sound design. <---Good book for people that wana start makn their own sounds

Instant Scale and Chord guide for keyboards

Modular Digital Multitracks: The power users guide

Quick Guide to Dance Music

Look em up on google... and make an offer for all or each.

I REALLY NEED TO SELLL

tipsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
for sale

I got 2 roland vs 880's vxpanded for sale. both come with effects cards and 4 gig harddrives (the max for 880's). They're in great condition, i just recently upgraded from using them chained together to using an 1880. $300 a piece or $550 for both.