FOR SALE / WANT TO BUY / TRADE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2006
www.myspace.com
I have three 3 adat Lx-20's these are the adat machines that can read an format tapes in 16 or 20 bit format's.A beringer Eurodesk 32 channel 8 bus console.A shure-SM81 condenser mic,Patch bay and old school roland W-30 sampler with library of person sound's,sampler need's new 3.5 drive but roland will fix the error accuring with the current one if you get it to them.$4,000 money order only!!!!since I use pro-tool's i rarely touch adat machines....

Jun 5, 2006
www.myspace.com
EDJ,thanks for the compliment bra.I use the roland xp-60 wit hip hop expansion card,mpc 2000xl wit some sound's i either get from mod'sthen I got some drum's that i use in it from KLC of beat'z by tha pound but really the processor's in the mpc bring any sound you sample in to life.I also use Triton studio.Korg's x5-d,the classic alesis S4 module alot of peep's didn't use to be up on that when it first came out but i produced alot of heat for nigga'z of that alone.Roland JP-8000

May 1, 2003
LES-G said:
EDJ,thanks for the compliment bra.I use the roland xp-60 wit hip hop expansion card,mpc 2000xl wit some sound's i either get from mod'sthen I got some drum's that i use in it from KLC of beat'z by tha pound but really the processor's in the mpc bring any sound you sample in to life.I also use Triton studio.Korg's x5-d,the classic alesis S4 module alot of peep's didn't use to be up on that when it first came out but i produced alot of heat for nigga'z of that alone.Roland JP-8000
You got some heat there. Shame you got banned. Seems like it was because of the spamming in multiple forums like you did. They trip offa things like that. Especially having only a few post under your belt. I say they give you another shot as long as you contribute to the board like you just did and not just drop in for advertising, you should be all good. This board can work some magic for you if you use it right. There's a lot of connected people and artist who post here on the regular, not like you need it. Just in case. 1