Football.Futbol.Soccer - 2009-2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
It's still not sure though if he can play for Ghana, because of his "German past".
As far as i know, people are still allowed to change the national team, if they haven't played any international matches for the A-team. It doesn't matter if someone played 100 games for the German (or any other team) U21 U 19 etc, as long as he hasn't made any games for the A team, he can still switch teams and play for a different country once grown up! I'm not sure if that's what you meant with German past, but that's how it goes.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
As far as i know, people are still allowed to change the national team, if they haven't played any international matches for the A-team. It doesn't matter if someone played 100 games for the German (or any other team) U21 U 19 etc, as long as he hasn't made any games for the A team, he can still switch teams and play for a different country once grown up! I'm not sure if that's what you meant with German past, but that's how it goes.
Yeah I know, but there are some other problems. I didn't read up about it. It was just mentioned in an article...

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Nothing is signed yet. Bild said it's a done deal, but they're probably still negotiating minor things as i type. Stupid move if Ribery doesn't stay in Munich. They're gonna be even better in a year. What more could you want? Bayern won the double and is in the Champions League finale. Hell, even the weather is quite nice in Bavaria in the summer/spring time.

Fuck Real Madrid, btw.

Aug 24, 2002
Well Sweden didnt make it to the world cup this time .. that sucks .. But now i can watch the whole thing without that sick nervous feeling you get everytime your team plays. So Germany and Australia will play denmark? I say sodomize them to hell .. That's what im cheering for ..that every team playing Denmark will fuck them up! Denmark stole our worldcup ticket.. Good luck to all of yall

Edit : My bad . I just noticed that Australia and Germany had Ghana and Serbia in their group and not denmark.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
yeah we have had a few get trained here and go to other nations, including dario simic for croatia

anyway, CL final in a couple of hours, should be good hope its close

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
61st minute Australia 1 New Zealand 1..

if we lose this we will be trolled forever by the NZ media.. even though we have a half strength team on the field

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
rofl just scraped through in the last second but an amazing finish by Holman. 2-1 Australia :D

England v Mexico should be good, go Mexico!!