Follow Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
just like you weren't starting a east vs. west rant when you said "Chicago are some straight up pussies, they aint got shit on killa cali....."
Chicago doesn't have anything on the state of California from what I saw when I was there. Grimey to look at, but not half as shady as CA.

North to South it's gangland and the drug trade. Plus California is closer to the Mexican Border so put that into perspective. A lot of shit coming in and going out of the state.

Chicago not so much. They have bad gangs and drugs, but thats just a city. In California it's not even remotely isolated here. If where you live in CA isn't full of bangers then most likely it's full of drugs because traffikers have a huge market to feed over here.

May 24, 2002
Chicago doesn't have anything on the state of California from what I saw when I was there. Grimey to look at, but not half as shady as CA.

North to South it's gangland and the drug trade. Plus California is closer to the Mexican Border so put that into perspective. A lot of shit coming in and going out of the state.

Chicago not so much. They have bad gangs and drugs, but thats just a city. In California it's not even remotely isolated here. If where you live in CA isn't full of bangers then most likely it's full of drugs because traffikers have a huge market to feed over here.
you guys dont listen... Ill tell ya one last time

Philly>The Rest of the US :cool:

May 24, 2002
I live in the suburbs of the Bay, but the city has better stores for urban youth over here.

We only have asian food and antique stores.
No matter where you are the "city" always has better stuff because its the city.

Despite better shopping I would still much rather live in the burbs than the city.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
No matter where you are the "city" always has better stuff because its the city.

Despite better shopping I would still much rather live in the burbs than the city.
not so much as a city but a small town on the edge of the Bay, it actually kinna sucks over here. Not saying I wanna live in the ghetto with hoodrats, crackheads, and ect.

but I also don't wanna live in a place that I die of everlasting boredom, but I guess that's cause I'm a teen.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
every place close to the mexico border is stacked with drugs and crime. kinda why i love tucson. tons of drugs, even more fiends. great place to set up shop. tho cali is a dope place too.

May 24, 2002
hahahaha you dick. would you rather make $8 an hour (if your lucky) flippin burgers or stackin boxes not makin your rent or would you like to make a 12 hour days pay in a couple hours work? gotta do what you gotta do.
not saying dealing is that bad just saying dont push in shitty areas.
Pushing meth to poor tweekers wont make you big bucks quick

Dealing in the burbs is where its at. Rich folk = good clients.

I dont even deal but I made like a grand in a month from selling weed to my parents rich friends.

coke and E are the big things in my area right now... I wish I was a dealer because I could be making tons on these fucking preppy rich kids

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
not saying dealing is that bad just saying dont push in shitty areas.
Pushing meth to poor tweekers wont make you big bucks quick

Dealing in the burbs is where its at. Rich folk = good clients.

I dont even deal but I made like a grand in a month from selling weed to my parents rich friends.

coke and E are the big things in my area right now... I wish I was a dealer because I could be making tons on these fucking preppy rich kids
no need to get rich and be greedy. thats the fast track to lock up. but so is postin about shit like this on a public forum. haha. just need enough money to live comfortably. rich people are good clients tho. they have no idea how much shit costs so you can over charge the shit out of them. around here you can sell anything tho. shit, some kid bought san pedro cactus powder. people just wanna get high on whatever. except the crack heads,h addicts,& g heads. they kno exactly what they want. drug money makes the world go round.

May 24, 2002
no need to get rich and be greedy. thats the fast track to lock up. but so is postin about shit like this on a public forum. haha. just need enough money to live comfortably. rich people are good clients tho. they have no idea how much shit costs so you can over charge the shit out of them. around here you can sell anything tho. shit, some kid bought san pedro cactus powder. people just wanna get high on whatever. except the crack heads,h addicts,& g heads. they kno exactly what they want. drug money makes the world go round.
its good money even for just a few times alone

yeah its an internet forum of out millions. I dont think the government cares about what I did.

I wouldnt sell some fake shit to ANYONE... that would just cause too many problems