Follow Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
all the fun and rascism the whole family can enjoy and if you order this dvd, we'll even throw in a free Klu Klux Klan sheet with a complimantary "Guide to Cross Burning and Nigger Lynching"

Oct 14, 2006
www.StirCrazyMusic.com
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
StirCrazy-Posts: 16

SMCrazy-Posts: 1,381

Get off the computer......

STIR CRAZY Music Production!

High quality and affordable music production and recording!!!!!!!!!
Please contact for quotes or any other information regarding beats and production for your next album!

http://www.SuperPhatProductions.com
http://www.Myspace.com/StirCrazyMusic
www.twitter.com/StirCrazyMusic
Email: [email protected]
Call: (206)-600-5713
Yeah but here's the diffrence between me and you, I don't join up on every website and post comments on EVERYBODY's profile

and I only promote my music in a few threads that revolve around the topic of my music, while you promote on ither people's shit all the time

and you should be the last one talkin shit on someone on the computer with your good typin ass

Sep 16, 2008
just like you weren't starting a east vs. west rant when you said "Chicago are some straight up pussies, they aint got shit on killa cali....."

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
just like you weren't starting a east vs. west rant when you said "Chicago are some straight up pussies, they aint got shit on killa cali....."
You stupid motherfucker I even said that it wasn't to start a who's state is better in the same post you fuckin retarted piece of shit

and I only aid StirCrazy was over promotin himself, how the fuck is that a diss ?

and Tim don't you have to go be mistaken for a woman, and aren't you banned from the computer cause your daddy caught you sneakin on at night ?

Sep 16, 2008
u were knockin' his hustle and i was joking around dude, dont have to come out with personal shit. calm down thar

Sep 16, 2008
wtf lol sneakon the computer, look like a little girl yes, idk where the dude got the sneak on the computer rofl