finally watched the wrestler this weekend and...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
I think the whole ending was fuck the world im a wrestler till end. He had nothing else going for him.
which yes I do agree with this 100% he was doing what he wanted fuck everyone else, but at the same time he did care and thats why the ending was still a little off for me

Jan 18, 2006
The movie was to overhyped, I most likely would have enjoyed it a lot more if i watched it on a fluke and didnt know much about the movie or at least not hearing any damn reviews.

Jun 3, 2002
the movie was kinda sad actually.........so did Marisa leave the fight cuz she was mad at him for fighting the Shiek dood? So they never got together in the end?........I dunno?.......

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
the movie was kinda sad actually.........so did Marisa leave the fight cuz she was mad at him for fighting the Shiek dood? So they never got together in the end?........I dunno?.......
She left 'cause knowin he had a bad heart and shouldn't be wrestling again, she couldn't take watchin Randy kill himself in the ring. The movie was basically a suicide in progress.