Final Fantasy XIII

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
What are the characters like? FFX had some corney ass characters. Auron was shit tho. I remember playin that game and my girl would come in and see Rico and Tidus arguing and be like "whats this little asain girl game your playin LOL" and then she'd leave and auron would come in and do somethin totally badass and id be like "fuck!"

FFXII by contrast was so mature and the plot was so convoluted I had a hard time keeping track of the story.

How does this one compare in that regard?

Dec 3, 2005
What are the characters like? FFX had some corney ass characters. Auron was shit tho. I remember playin that game and my girl would come in and see Rico and Tidus arguing and be like "whats this little asain girl game your playin LOL" and then she'd leave and auron would come in and do somethin totally badass and id be like "fuck!"

FFXII by contrast was so mature and the plot was so convoluted I had a hard time keeping track of the story.

How does this one compare in that regard?
id say its a little bit of a mix, its a pretty cool story line so far, granted there are the girly asian girl type parts or whatever. i dont think i played the last couple FF's, the last one I played was on ps1 from what i rememeber. anyway, its a good game, i like it so far, im like 20 hours in i think. they just really introduce all the different aspects of the game at a long pace, like its a 20 hour long tutorial so far. i finally can now select what party members i want at all times and do pretty much everything in the game and i just put in disc 3 of 3

Jul 25, 2007
I was one of the cats that was debating whether to buy this game or not. I said fuck it, traded in some games and got it.

This game is dope! I played final fantasy since final fantasy 3 and all of them up to final fantasy 10. Never played 11 or 12. Its basically like 10. Even the grid on how to power up. Story is good so far. Battle system is dope and fun. I thought controlling only one character sucked but it actually works good. The fighting is dope. No more waiting every 10 seconds to see anybody perform an action. The AI timing is well balanced that it seems like there is no pause between peoples actions that it doesn't feel like past final fantasy fights.

I'm like 4 hours into it and already hooked on this bitch. If ya liked 10, you'll like this but way better. The graphics is raw as fuck to and they have their funny parts to. Characters will say some funny or serious comments relating to the environment while you run around.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I was one of the cats that was debating whether to buy this game or not. I said fuck it, traded in some games and got it.

This game is dope! I played final fantasy since final fantasy 3 and all of them up to final fantasy 10. Never played 11 or 12. Its basically like 10. Even the grid on how to power up. Story is good so far. Battle system is dope and fun. I thought controlling only one character sucked but it actually works good. The fighting is dope. No more waiting every 10 seconds to see anybody perform an action. The AI timing is well balanced that it seems like there is no pause between peoples actions that it doesn't feel like past final fantasy fights.

I'm like 4 hours into it and already hooked on this bitch. If ya liked 10, you'll like this but way better. The graphics is raw as fuck to and they have their funny parts to. Characters will say some funny or serious comments relating to the environment while you run around.

Dec 3, 2005
any of you guys beat this game yet? im on disc 3, 26 hours into it. i like how it gets alot harder towards the end. im not sure how close i am to the end but i had a hell of a time beating "Raines" in the fifth arc level since he changes his technique based on what Paradigm you switch to.

Dec 3, 2005
having a hard time taking out Vanille's Eidelon. think im gonna have to backtrack and get some more crystarium points and beef up a little before trying again. wish i woulda stayed out on the open land where you first get to free the fal'cie from their stones or whatever. there were hella monsters to fight. i saved once and tried to fight one of them big ole gigantic elephant lookin things and it killed me with one foot stomp lol

Feb 7, 2006
In the small world of Califas, a young boy by the name of Ene Locs tems up with other members from G.U.N, they reunite their bond with the bulldogs and sooth ojut the blistering wounds of Civil war. It is up to this group to fight the evil scraps and their elite squad, LA EME, and make sure SUR does not spread its evil ways and take over their homeland in the North...this is FFXIV... commence corny japanese music...

Aug 17, 2007
In the small world of Califas, a young boy by the name of Ene Locs tems up with other members from G.U.N, they reunite their bond with the bulldogs and sooth ojut the blistering wounds of Civil war. It is up to this group to fight the evil scraps and their elite squad, LA EME, and make sure SUR does not spread its evil ways and take over their homeland in the North...this is FFXIV... commence corny japanese music...

LOL

CLASSIC

Dec 3, 2005
beat the game after about 60 hours, i like how the difficulty ramps up at the end of the game, now just going back and knocking out some of the side missions, i wanna get the Genji Glove