Final Fantasy XIII

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dunno i just got a bad feeling about this shit.

imma have to really peep the walkthroughs or the gameplay videos on youtube before i make my mind up

niggas loved fable 2 but i havent played it since i bought it

well i take that back i played it once but i was shermed out so it dont count

Jun 11, 2004
If anyone bought this shit can they please post a review. How does it compare to ffX and ffXII? I'm curious what a non reviewer person has to say.

Jun 11, 2004
Wow still no comments? This game is either so good that peeps can't stop playin it or so bad they're embarrased to have spent money on it.

Jul 29, 2008
Wow still no comments? This game is either so good that peeps can't stop playin it or so bad they're embarrased to have spent money on it.
IT'S NOT BAD...STARTS OFF KIND OF DIFFERENT VS THE OTHERS IN THE SERIES BUT I'M LIKE 5 HRS THROUGH IT AND I'M NOT UNHAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE

R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamy Loc View Post
I HOPE THIS ISN'T WACC CUZ I'M PICCING IT UP TOMORROW..........
don't picc it up cuz, it's wacc

save your $60 and buy a brand new pair of blue chuccs or something
THOSE ARE SOME EXPENSIVE CHUCCS BRO LOL....

Dec 3, 2005
while the game is a bit different than the others, im really digging it. it is an extremely good looking game graphics wise, im liking some of the new things they are doing with the battle sequences too. im only about 5 hours into it so far and im still on the "linear" part of the game (just got back to cocoon) but im hella diggin it so far, i would recommend it for sure

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I've read so many different reviews and it seems this is a game you'll either love or hate, no middle ground here. Now I like rpg's, but the lack of towns and talking to certain characters (who often repeated the same lines) started to get boring. Aside from fighting, (the sidequests that come up later, equiping weapons/armor, etc) is there anything this game offers? Any quick time events? Is it really just going in a STRAIGHT line with no branching paths or circles anywhere?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
They need to make another classic rpg for the ps3 like FFVII was. Open world, towns, townspeople, shops, etc.

I wasn't even interested once I found out this was a linear format.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
They need to make another classic rpg for the ps3 like FFVII was. Open world, towns, townspeople, shops, etc.

I wasn't even interested once I found out this was a linear format.
fallout new vegas will be out in a few months...

unless your talking about something which has the same kind of gameplay style as ff7 in which case you're absolutely right

Dec 3, 2005
i was kinda leary about the linear format but so far its a pretty sick game. one thing that bothers me is the music during some of the cutscenes is so loud you can barely hear the characters talk. also that Vanille broad be givin out hella sexual vibes to Sazh and she got these little giggles that sound like she gettin dicked or somethin. lol sick game though, im like 12 hours in right now, on disc 2, hoping the whole game isnt linear tho