File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
NATURE OF THE SETTLEMENT

The lawsuit alleges that Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC ("A-B") misrepresented to consumers that Kirin Ichiban and Kirin Light beers are brewed in and imported from Japan. Plaintiffs alleged that these beers are in fact domestically brewed but priced as a premium imported beer. Plaintiffs maintain that Defendant’s actions constitute violations of Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act, Fla. Stat. §§ 501.201-501.2101. Further, Plaintiffs claim that Defendant was unjustly enriched by said conduct.

Defendant denies Plaintiffs' claims and charges, denies that it has violated any laws, and believes that its labeling, packaging, and marketing of Kirin Ichiban and Kirin Light have always been truthful and not deceptive.
THE SETTLEMENT CLASS

You are included in the Settlement if you purchased bottles and/or cans of Kirin Ichiban beer or Kirin Light beer brewed and sold by Defendant in the United States for personal, family, or household purposes and not for re-sale from October 25, 2009 to December 17, 2014.

FILE A CLAIM

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
NATURE OF THE SETTLEMENT

The lawsuit alleges that Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC ("A-B") misrepresented to consumers that Kirin Ichiban and Kirin Light beers are brewed in and imported from Japan. Plaintiffs alleged that these beers are in fact domestically brewed but priced as a premium imported beer. Plaintiffs maintain that Defendant’s actions constitute violations of Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act, Fla. Stat. §§ 501.201-501.2101. Further, Plaintiffs claim that Defendant was unjustly enriched by said conduct.

Defendant denies Plaintiffs' claims and charges, denies that it has violated any laws, and believes that its labeling, packaging, and marketing of Kirin Ichiban and Kirin Light have always been truthful and not deceptive.
THE SETTLEMENT CLASS

You are included in the Settlement if you purchased bottles and/or cans of Kirin Ichiban beer or Kirin Light beer brewed and sold by Defendant in the United States for personal, family, or household purposes and not for re-sale from October 25, 2009 to December 17, 2014.

FILE A CLAIM

Coulda sworn we did this one a few pages back...

If you accidently file it twice do they cancel them or suffa?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I emailed them a few days ago to which they responded the same day saying I didn't give sufficient proof to my purchase. I hit them back with that the amount I claimed was under the amount that required any PoP and that seeing the settlement reaches back the better part of a decade I no longer had any receipts and if I was still being denied I wanted a written explenation as to why. I went full StillHustlin @StillHustlin from a few page back on them. I haven't heard from them since so everyone please start putting a little bit of your checks to the side for bail money for me.

Even if I don't get anything I like knowing I ethered them with facts and proved this is chess not checkers. I hope I ruined an interns day as they hit *delete* on my email.

Jun 24, 2003
I emailed them a few days ago to which they responded the same day saying I didn't give sufficient proof to my purchase. I hit them back with that the amount I claimed was under the amount that required any PoP and that seeing the settlement reaches back the better part of a decade I no longer had any receipts and if I was still being denied I wanted a written explenation as to why. I went full StillHustlin @StillHustlin from a few page back on them. I haven't heard from them since so everyone please start putting a little bit of your checks to the side for bail money for me.

Even if I don't get anything I like knowing I ethered them with facts and proved this is chess not checkers. I hope I ruined an interns day as they hit *delete* on my email.
Weird they said the same thing to me! Emailed them back and told them I claimed the amount that was needed to not provide PoP. Have not heard back. I may call again.