File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
same here breh i am noticing thats happening a lot with mine, & I fill all them out.

I literally have received maybe 50% less than everyone on here
I only get ah 15% turn around and I fill in all these bitches.....but whatever. Im mad cuz I haven't got any BIG ones like the cashi one or the LCD one. I only get the $6-$30 so far I got like 4 total for the last year and ah half. I just got the Glacier Ice return for $6 yesterday. Im hoping the flip top one comes in today. Its all free money.....Im just saying It would be nice for the BIGGER ones to come thru!

Jul 13, 2002
I only get ah 15% turn around and I fill in all these bitches.....but whatever. Im mad cuz I haven't got any BIG ones like the cashi one or the LCD one. I only get the $6-$30 so far I got like 4 total for the last year and ah half. I just got the Glacier Ice return for $6 yesterday. Im hoping the flip top one comes in today. Its all free money.....Im just saying It would be nice for the BIGGER ones to come thru!
Same here... I never got the LCD one, Trader Joe's or the d-ram one.... bastards.