FIFA: USA Vs ITALY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Born In New Jersery and lived the first 18 years of his life there?

oh and we get PK's because there were fouls in the box.
100% italian + italian passport = Italian. He's represented Italy from U-16 up.

As for the PK, ehhh I didn't see the game. But USA doesn't dive which I respect so I'm sure it was legitamate. Still, seen some blatant PK's go unnoticed lately in other matches.

Sep 4, 2002

As for the PK, ehhh I didn't see the game. But USA doesn't dive which I respect so I'm sure it was legitamate. Still, seen some blatant PK's go unnoticed lately in other matches.

I just think its bullshit of him to be BORN here, live his childhood all in the states then decided he's more Italian then he is American...

Sep 4, 2002

yeah I agree on blatant pk's being missed. like when some fuck just jumped up his back.. literally.

but back to it, don't give me the refs feel bad for us bullshit. we draw/get fouled. LEGIT ways.

Jan 18, 2006
I knew there would be nothing but complaining from US Soccer fans, your only goal was not a real goal in my eyes. Yall fucked up 2 other great opportunities by trying to make an extra pass or not kicking it well enough which if that is the case is pathetic within itself. I couldnt believe Tony didnt start, he seems to always be at the right place at the right time in scoring goals. Italy to me isnt even as good as they were in 2006 so good luck with your game against Brazil lol, yall will really need it. I hope yall can get a draw so Italy will advance.

Apr 25, 2002
I knew there would be nothing but complaining from US Soccer fans, your only goal was not a real goal in my eyes. Yall fucked up 2 other great opportunities by trying to make an extra pass or not kicking it well enough which if that is the case is pathetic within itself. I couldnt believe Tony didnt start, he seems to always be at the right place at the right time in scoring goals. Italy to me isnt even as good as they were in 2006 so good luck with your game against Brazil, yall will really need it. I hope yall can get a draw so Italy will advance.
Brazil needed a penalty to get by Egypt. They beat Italy 2-0 in a friendly not too long ago though. Brazil will probably win but there's no way Egypt or the US will overtake Italy in points.

Toni is washed he was absolute garbage in Euro 2008

Sep 4, 2002
I knew there would be nothing but complaining from US Soccer fans, your only goal was not a real goal in my eyes. Yall fucked up 2 other great opportunities by trying to make an extra pass or not kicking it well enough which if that is the case is pathetic within itself. I couldnt believe Tony didnt start, he seems to always be at the right place at the right time in scoring goals. Italy to me isnt even as good as they were in 2006 so good luck with your game against Brazil lol, yall will really need it. I hope yall can get a draw so Italy will advance.
lol at not a REAL goal.. and oh yeah its TONI* moron

and all see all you haters on the US soccer team, rooting for the USA basketball team... bunch of front runnin bitches

Jan 18, 2006
Tim C, your right but maybe he wasnt in the best of shape. Italy is always capable of getting draws cuz of there defense lol, so im not so worried about the Brazil game. Thanks US for letting Rossi get away, hes been a great addition.

Sep 4, 2002
Tim C, your right but maybe he wasnt in the best of shape. Italy is always capable of getting draws cuz of there defense lol, so im not so worried about the Brazil game. Thanks US for letting Rossi get away, hes been a great addition.
He made up his mind. we invited him to play for us in 2006, his mind was set up a long time ago...

Jan 18, 2006
lol at not a REAL goal.. and oh yeah its TONI* moron

and all see all you haters on the US soccer team, rooting for the USA basketball team... bunch of front runnin bitches
wrong i always going against the US in basketball and i did the same for baseball cuz theres nothing but allstars on those teams, not an even level playing field yet they always seem to blow it. Lol, Italy whooped that ass deal with it, winning a game in PK's or a pk is not a real win just like in hockey.

Sep 4, 2002
wrong i always going against the US in basketball and i did the same for baseball cuz theres nothing but allstars on those teams, not an even level playing field yet they always seem to blow it. Lol, Italy whooped that ass deal with it, winning a game in PK's or a pk is not a real win just like in hockey.
who gives a fuck about hockey?

Sep 4, 2002
I know Italy beat us and capitalized on our mistakes, but we were completely gassed by the 70th min. Playing Man down for 75% of the game is hard, and then to play the defending World Cup Champs. yeah.

I thought we played with heart, and had our chances. and played a pretty good game. we easily coulda stole that game if that red card doesn't happen

Jan 18, 2006
Actually i did think the US played a good game, one stupid play fucked the whole game for yall. You just cant kick someone in the knee like that and not even really make a play on the ball

Sep 4, 2002
agreed it was a late challenge. but that was Clark's first challenge of the game. If that was a red, there were about 4 other plays by the Italians that were worthy of a red as well.......if you watched the game.

Jan 18, 2006
lol, its cuz it was inside the box and the US already scored off a pk, the refs would have had no problem calling it if it was just outside the box.

Apr 25, 2002
i was at work while it was live and am watching the re-play right now and here are my thoughts:

-Jozy Altidore = horrible. i want to like this kid so bad but he squandered some great opps in the first half. he did shake two italian defenders early in the game with a sick little move though, so he gets points for that
-Tim Howard is a vet and vital to the US's success
-Oneywu is going to be best defender of the tournament for the US
-Rossi is a beast
-The red card shouldnt have been red....
-Italy should call up Antonio Cassano
-De Rossi is class his goal was dope