FIFA: USA Vs ITALY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
aight, im not the hugest fan of soccer, but i like to watch US play when there on TV. And this is a good game so far, 1-0 USA (We've never Beatin Italy).

anyone else watching this? and if so, WTF is the constant humming in the background? sounds like they're flying planes in the stands. shit is so fucking annoying.

Nov 27, 2006
^no fool its the people in the stands blowing on the horns shit is SOOO fucking annoying. oooo and shit while i was typin that Italy scored again lol

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
to bad usa got that red card, for the match.. italy was struglin for a while there. i was kinda suprised that usa played that good.

and yea the horns pissed me of to, like wtf for 90 constant.

Sep 4, 2002
we coulda won that game if we hadn't have got that red card...

and maybe a little constancy with the Cards the ref was pulling. donovan got elbowed right in the face and the ref was starring directly at it. and didn't even give the dude a card. and this was an off the ball play aswell. the Jozy foul that drew the pk shoulda been AT LEAST a yellow

Apr 25, 2002
we coulda won that game if we hadn't have got that red card...

and maybe a little constancy with the Cards the ref was pulling. donovan got elbowed right in the face and the ref was starring directly at it. and didn't even give the dude a card. and this was an off the ball play aswell. the Jozy foul that drew the pk shoulda been AT LEAST a yellow

The US will not beat Italy until at least 2030 lol. Italy U21 team is too dope right now. US seems to get a PK every game lol, I'm beginning to think the refs feel bad for them.

G. Rossi is 100% italian man, just born in Jersey. Camaronesi was born and raised in Argentina but plays for Italy. Thats more a traitor than Rossi. Rossi is the truth!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Italy and Italian club teams typically start slower than others. There was no doubt in anyones mind (besides maybe FedEx) that USA wouldn't hold onto their little 1-0 lead.

Sep 4, 2002
The US will not beat Italy until at least 2030 lol. Italy U21 team is too dope right now. US seems to get a PK every game lol, I'm beginning to think the refs feel bad for them.

G. Rossi is 100% italian man, just born in Jersey. Camaronesi was born and raised in Argentina but plays for Italy. Thats more a traitor than Rossi. Rossi is the truth!!!!
Born In New Jersery and lived the first 18 years of his life there?

oh and we get PK's because there were fouls in the box.