Featurez? Masked Men Group Album!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
LOL @ Nicc Nutty...

@triplegold...you're gay... those pics are hella old of them (according to masked man) which i believe cuz they were takin at a MIDDLE SCHOOL and now they are juniors... get off their nutts man... as for a broke down harry potter? he'll lay some trippy shit on your ass while nicc puts his nuts in ya mouth LOL

@masked man... please dont kill me... lol fa real though... i wanna hear the rest of your label... all i've heard was Nicc nutty, arsenal, and trife... possibly parasite? (a long while back) i dunno... get at me with some of earlier cd's...

pz

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LOL @ Inasense. You'll get your chance man, very soon. Naw, you haven't heard Parasite yet though, he basickally only singz and makez beatz, but he rapz sometimez, but singin' and makin' beatz are his strongholdz. You heard "Faded Memoriez" at Bane'z pad, that had Maniac on it, so you've heard him too.

Nov 30, 2002
without a doubt maniac is sicc as fuck... hook me up with some cd's when i come to pick up that 4-track.. (i wanna get that off of you within the next week or something...) lol me, 'diggy ducksauce' and sykull are gonna mess around with it.. work on some crap i need to work on so i can stop wasting bane's time when he could be usin that towards studio sessions for all of you who actually know what they are doing...LOL

pz

Apr 25, 2002
yalll cats is corny..talkin about "you're gay" muthafuka u know u a honor student turned out on some gangsta shit... get in where you fit in... offbrands recognize offbrands...ya dig? ha!ha!

Apr 25, 2002
from what I seen nicc nutty is all yall got...so yall on tha coat tail of tha next nigga. tryna be like somethin yall wasnt ment to be...some str8 lost souls..keep lookin for yall directions in songs..if yall only knew who was replyin to your bullshit comments... if this was real life id be walkin around in yalls nikes...i seen yall pics...recordin in yalls moms basement...with them i luv lucy pics in tha background! haha!!! lil birdchested twig muthafukas...get in where u fit in!!

May 17, 2002
@ triplenipple.......calm your third nipple down, its getting outta control.....i used to have a mullet when i was younger and i got pics....but i DARE you to come talk shit to my face about it.......fuckin homo

Apr 25, 2002
your crew a buncha offbrands with no direction in life. everybody think they a rapper now a days... nobody ass niggas in they own backyard. get some stripes before you try to blow by rappin...

devilish...i aint even gonna reply to no cat that admit he from bitchmade city california...square!

Apr 25, 2002
only knew what?? that u think u a rider and u willin to let me take your life and and go home and pass out like nothin happenin?? muthafukin lil boy..u young minded.. better keep your ass in yalls lil marry poppins house

Apr 25, 2002
ya im up in tha dtown. 303!! but u know i keep an eye on this shit cause my boy syko was affiliated with yall label. as for negativity...na...jsut hard on muthafukas... been in this shit to long to candy coat shit...feelme

Apr 25, 2002
DeluzioN said:
i want to see triple golds pics

post your pic..with your prep lookin azz...lol

on everything I luv in life..if u post your pic ill post 3...

real talk.

im still waitin on someone to post seattlez finezt so yall can see what kinda clik these cats really is...lol...but aint noone wanna do it?? i wonder why?? lol