Featurez? Masked Men Group Album!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Whatz up folkz? Who y'all think we should get for tha Masked Men group album "Tha Men Behind Tha Maskz?" I'm lookin' more for groupz. I don't really know of very many(tight onez atleast) from Seattle. I already know I'ma try to get Central Inteligence. But who else?

Masked Men consist of Nicc Nutty, Trife, Maniac, Lil' Sicc and Arsenal.

Lemme know what y'all think!

Nov 30, 2002
well there's self tightl'd (i have their contact info... hit me up on aim) thre's nocturnal rage (decent) Lack of Respect, Masked men (of course), arch angels, thats all i can think of

pz

May 17, 2002
you need some of that apex love fucker.....maybe a lil skript and bane? hahaha im producing the cd ill put whoever i want on there...im thinkin a little n'sync.....maybe a little vanilla ice....how about a track with nutty and gary coleman???? better yet how about a little trife with milli vanilli? wait one of them is dead.....ill take the other dudes spot......"blame it on the rayyaaaannnee!!!"
sorry, im just sitting here blown of the herb.....tell nutty that it is now 730 and i havent heard a knock on the door.....i think a you need to regulate your people david.....

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Damn Bane, lay off tha greenery. All them catz you listed are weak, what were you thinkin'. We need tight actz like tha Spice Girlz, Icy Hot Stunnaz, ECT! Lost cause though, we'd never get actz that tight, compared to them we're loose. LOL.

I'ma talk to Nick right now Glen. :devious:

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Oh wow, looky what we have here everyone, someone who likez to bring up shit that happened like two yearz ago just to hear himself type on tha keyboard. Now thatz comedy. I bet you wish someone still had tha picz, so you can jackoff to them, huh? Stay off my treadz if your gonna try to talk shit, that shit was dropped, many moonz ago. You peep tha musick yet? Didn't y'all think we'd never be doin' shit? Well, I guess your all proven wrong.

Apr 25, 2002
Masked men...I done seen your picture cat. U a broke down harry potter lookin muthafuka. I'd put you in tha ER if we was to get tha heads. real talk. seatlles finest look like he a fat kid with cancer..fuck yall music...hard raps dont make you hard trick

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LOL. You got jokez. It'z whatever, you'll see some picz soon. Till then, what up with some picz of you? You rap? If so letz hear your music? Maybe we'll battle, if your not a pussy that is. Don't speak on our musick if you don't even speak on a mic. Seattle'z Finest, no longer fat, get it strait. Clown all you want, your a nobody.