Featurez? Masked Men Group Album!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
you must be smokin some quality stones bro, cause the image youve created in your head of who i am or what i look like is completely reverse, skewn, and transformed into a whole different person. you know nothing of my life, the things ive gone through, or sins ive commited. and until you do, youre making yourself look more like a fuckin buster douglas. go ahead and make a judgement call on the kind of person i am by a collection of colored pixels that show up on your monitor. by the way, tell me what you think makes me look liek a "prep" in that picture? i dont remember any cardigan sweaters and penny loafers. and what makes you think my clothing would stop me from harming you? or my skin color? or size? i seen a whoel lot of crazier shit bro, i think youre the one who needs to step into reality

Apr 25, 2002
oh, and youve seen "my pic"...post yours for me to see. ive asked you NUMEROUS times. eye for an eye. ya fuckin thug. seriously....fuck you, your jenny from the block momma, and your busted ass album

you talk so much about my pic im startin to think youre a little funny bro... dont be jackin off to that shit, thats not what its for

Mar 6, 2003
know your fuckin role-arsynal

ima little late 2 say this, but homie dont know none of us, speaking on behalf of masked men, nicc nutt, sea finest, trife and all, we aint no fake ass mark bitches, we go thru the same shit you do every day, exept your to busy judgen our shit, so look homie go get some cuts done and siskel and ebert your own shit..................bitch.