fearofablackhat possible jacker (READ)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2003
www.geocities.com
yep, hey this is H. Heated, i have 2 screennames. back in 2001 i remeber that greg acosta @ two11g211. Watch out for him. He made a faulty deal with me that never went through! i was Infrared before the siccness went down the frist time. i remember. watch him, he lingers around the bayridaz board too!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Matt Gee had an ebay account too. i figured they were one and the same since Matt Gee was the only foo to have those rare Bored Stiff 4-track tapes that fearofablackhat sold me.i cant remember him havin - feedback.. it was all +++

it worries me that he has so many names?!? i hope they the same accounts.. ive been known to change my account name for da hell of it. i hope thats why he did it.

you hear too many stories of Ebay Jackin. i been a victim myself from dat Airic dipshit. Eric J Kleist folks watch out. i still aint phoned dat bitch cos its an overseas matter. i gotta remind myself a that shit.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
aight i thought this foo was faulty(cant blame me tho) but this nigga came threw..i got 5dvd's today that i bought off him..3 were sealed the other 2 were open but in good condition..im vouch for homie,he coo..who ever got some shit off him should gettin there stuff

Fear-you need to start emailin foos bac tho,lettin us know whats up. leavin us in the dark gonna give the wrong impression!

you did come threw tho so its all good..

May 12, 2003
bigg-game.com
never

I ain't never trusted a dude with a black hat.

I know I've said it before, but you should send him a package with baby shit,bacon grease,and dump a can of sardines in it........make sure to put a cd case or something in it, so it doesn't seem suspicious......When he opens it up, it'll spill out all of the place.