fearofablackhat possible jacker (READ)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2003
fearofablackhat IS a jacker (READ)

UPDATE: still hasn't responded to me. It's been a week.

I sent this guy over $200 for this tape lot

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2555685926&category=20825&rd=1

I get a package in the mail on friday, I open it up and it's my tapes but there's only 10 of them and I won 32. Plus, he didn't even send me the Cold World Hustlers tape that he had in the auction title. I don't know if he just fucked up on the order and hasn't gotten back to me cuz he's on vacation or what but there's no way in hell i'm gonna be jacked for $217. He doesn't respond to me soon I'm going to file complaints with the federal trade comm., ebay, usps, file a police report for fraud, and take him to small claims court. So if your reading this please atleast email me and let me know what's going on. If it was just a mix up and your going to send out the rest of my tapes it's all good and I apologize for calling you out like this. But if your trying to pull a jack on me don't think I'm gonna let this slide.

Dec 30, 2002
ya actaully. well you didn;t send cash right? if its check or money order then you can easily take it to claims court. I hope you get your stuff.

Mar 21, 2003
yeah he's a fuckin jacker. still hasn't responded to me. I just filed a fraud complaint with ebay...gonna do everything I can. Everyone else who hasn't gotten their shit should do the same.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
fo real, i sent him the skrill and its been like 2weeks and this foo aint hit me bacc..

dont do deals wit this Cat! from what i see he's faulty!

sent him skrill and a lil paccage wit some promo shit..cd, fliers..hope im wrong bout this nigga an he come threw..

May 19, 2002
Dude's a str8 up jacker, rarely does he ever come thru, he's a weird ass muthafucka. His real name is Greg Acosta, I'm sure triple X rated knows who the fuck I'm speakin on LMAO. He also goes by the names:

GetLow Mobstaz (something like this, he jacked hella bayridaz folx when the OG bart was over, he came with a huge list of rich the factor shit when it was popular)

Fearofablackhat as you all know of course

Tuaroa

Two11g211 (somthin like this)

Str8 up jacker, but he has came thru from some people. He's a fuckin thief, just ask triple x rated, I know this is him cuz I just read Lisa's post with his addy.