Favourite scene from a movie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2009
some more, ha ha

1.the scene from 'friday' when smoky is talking about when he was in the car wit them chicano brothers and they gave him a zoot(spliff) and he thought it was weed or sumthin but it was mixed wit angel dust or sherm or whatever and he goes funny like, you get me, the next thing you know is you see smoky half naked in the street clutching himself, scratching an shit, erractically, all funny like, ha ha, that scene was jokes, ha ha, classic shit

2.the scene in 'coming to america' when samuel l jackson sticks up the mcdowals take away and darrol hides behind the table and eddie & arsenio bad up samuel up like, bang him out like, you get me, then darrol gives it "i would have helped you out, but i was holding my coke, you know how it is", ha ha, that movie is too funny man, ha ha

3.the scene in 'paid in full' when camron and mitch are trying to get ace to shot(sell) them more bricks or connect them wit his connect after he gets shot up and is in hospital but he's refusing and then camron gives it, "you tuff right", munching on some crisps(potatoes chips) and ace is still refusing and then camron gives it "look mitch, give your man some tea and soup because i'm out man" or sumthin like that, ha ha, "you tuff right", ha ha, thats a crazy movie, camron's character was mad, fuck rats though, don't get it twisted, yes surr

4.the scene in 'belly' when ox has that big off machine gun, i think it might be some sort of ak, but i don't think it was, but the hit squad come to take him out and he's on the floor spinning around, letting off bare shots, just spraying the place, scarface style, "i murder people for fun", that scene was crazy, thats was some gangsta gully shit, big up all my ox's on this planet, all my shotta's, big up, salute, big up louie rankin, sick actor, real g too

Jul 27, 2009
the part in The Departed where Alec Baldwin says "Fuck Yourself" and Mark Whalberg says "Im tired from fucking your wife" then Baldwin says "how's your mother" and Whalberg says "good, shes tired from fucking my father" LOL

Aug 5, 2009
1.the scene from 'empire strike back's' when darth vader tells luke he's his father

2.the scene from 'carlito ways' when carlito is in the shootout wit them brothers that ripped off his nephew they just killed and carlito is in the bathroom and he gives it, "you guys think your big time, well your gonna die, big time, ok, i'm reloading, here comes the pain", and comes out of the bathroom and starts buzing off shots, but there all dead, that scene was classic, sick shit, "you guys think your big time, well your gonna die big time", ha ha, crazy

3.the scene in 'fresh' when fresh is on the block shottin(selling) rocks to them fiends and one old fogie, creepy, busted crackhead perv bitch old enough to be his mother or sumthin because he's like under 16 years old or sumthin, trys to get him to give her some crack for free if she shines off his boss on the block's wood, but fresh gives it why would he want that from her when he checks them buff(fine) ladies, then the nasty bitch offers to give fresh shiners(head) for crack, but he tells her to go down to the block to some next brother who checks nasty perv bitches like her, but this fiend is still clucking hard and offers fresh to let him mash(fuck) for crack instead, but then fresh switches on her and slaps her wit one sick slap across the face, you can hear it from bk to london, thats how loud it was, ha ha and the look on her face, that shit was priceless, ha ha, and the don of the block, whose fresh's bossman on the block, was watching the whole thing and starts creasing up, diffrently, ha ha, i'm sorry man, that shit was too funny to me man, i can't help it, the look on her face, nasty fucking bitch, ha ha, true story, ha ha