Favourite scene from a movie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2010
Hi there,
As far as i concern its bit hard to choose a favourite. But one that sticks out is the end of Primal Fear. I never saw it coming and the acting was fantastic. Edward Norton was nominated for that role.
The end of White Heat (1949) is a classic for its final line” made me, top of the world"
How about yours?

Feb 10, 2006
Sean Penn in Mystic River, when he just found out his daughter is murdered, fuccin sad shit gives me chills everytime I see that scene...Penn nailed that role

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The court scene in "A Time to Kill".

Samuel L. Jackson screams "YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!"

I can't tell you how many times I've quoted this movie.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
If you weren't a spambot I would say fuck you for making choose, well fuck your spamming ass regardless. I honestly don't think I can pick just one in the film world because there are so many, but in anime films, it's a toss up between the "rape" and icepick scenes in Perfect Blue, damn I love that movie.

Jan 9, 2009
this is a hard one, spamb0t (LOL @ AN ASIAN CHICK SPELLIN IT 'FAVOURITE')... but id have to go with the business card scene from American Psycho because before i saw that i thought i was the only person who obsessed over graphic details like this:

Aug 5, 2009
idk how its possible that no one's mentioned this yet

yep, yep, yep, yep, thats a classic scene,"whats so fucking funny about me, what i'm here to amuse you, like i'm a clown", ha ha, thats definetly up there wit my favorite scenes of all time

1.the other scene from 'goodfellas' when they go through the cocabana club through the back way through the restaurant using just one camera shot to follow ray liotta and his chick

2.the scene in 'star wars-return of the jedi' near the end when darth vader clocks onto the fact that luke has been hiding the fact he has a secret sister whose vader's daughter and then he gives it, "oh, so you have a sister, well if you won't join the darkside, maybe your sister will", then luke switches on him and goes rags(crazy) like, you get me and bads him up wit some of that light saber jedi action, ha ha, crazy, that scene makes the hair on my back stand up, ha ha, wit the music thats playing too, sick shit, star wars ma nigcah

3.near the ending of 'jfk' when jim garrison the character kevin costner plays links up wit the mr.x character in dc and he breaks down how the system killed jfk, crazy shit

4.one of the last scenes in 'burn after reading' when george clooney clocks onto the fact that, that linda lidke chick knows brad pitt's character who he had merked earlier and thinks she's a secret agent or sumthin and thinks theirs agents everywhere in the park and runs off after making them crazy stunned faces, that shit was too funny, "who are you...CIA, NSA, FBI", ha ha

5.in 'american gangster' when frank lucas almost gets assassinated by the corsican mob but dosen't know who exactly it was who tried to kill him and then he has a meeting wit the ny mob guy he's suppliying that brown too and he tells him he wants revenge and then the mob brare(guy) gives it, "frank, your successful, success, frank, you can be unsuccesful and have friends, or you can be successful and have enemies", ha ha, thats crazy shit, give me success all day, everyday and enemies, get me, fuck being broke, let me help my people and get my goals accomplished, yes surr, fuck that broke shit, i've got enough famo and friends and don't need anymore, ha ha, thats crazy shit man, crazy

6.the last scene in scarface when montana is coked out of his head, taking all them bullets, in that shootout scene wit the bolivarian death squad, "you wanna play ruff, ok, say hello to my little friend", and then he starts licking off and spraying that big off m-16, crazy, tony montana ma nigcah, ha ha, crazy

7.the scene in 'scarface' when manolo tells tony that he can get them a greencard if they merk that communist guy and tony gives it, "tell your friend in miami, i kill communist for fun, but for a greencard, i'm gonna carved him up real nice", crazy shit, tony montana, but big up all my cubano communist brothers and sisters in cuba, i ain't hating, every country has a right to live how they want, its none of my bizness, yes surr and i ain't a communist, castro salute, salute, salute

8.the scene in in 'paid in full' when ace and mitch is in the whip and ace gives it, "whats that gun in the stash box, you think your james bond or sumthin" and then mitch gives it, "thats nuthin, the way you dress you don't have to worry about haters, you be invinsible in the clubs, now let's go be stars up in this joint", ha ha, then they go into the club, that shit was crazy, that was funny shit to me, ha ha

9.the bit in 'menace to society' when o-dog, mc eiht and kaine are pushing that whip looking for them brares that carjacked and killed his cousin and o-dog gives it, "lets do what we have to do and be out, no long shit" or sumthin like that, then kaine gives it, "so long as theirs no old folk and kids around, i ain't killing no old people or kids", and then o-dog & mc eiht start creasing up and o-dog gives it "whose gonna be old at this time of the night, i'm killing anybody, i don't give a fuck, now hit this blunt nigga", and then kaine gives it "look not me ok", and then o-dog gives it about how kaine sounded shook and these brares killed your cousin and you ain't gonna do nuthin about it, stop whining like a bitch, and then mc eiht gives it to both of em, "your both acting scared, scared to peel these punk niggas cap, both of you scared and shit and pass me my blunt nigga", and he takes the blunt off of o-dog, i don't know man, maybe i've got a sick sense of humour or sumthin, i don't know, but i found that shit too funny man, that shit was funny to me, that shit was jokes, o-dog's a crazy brother man, ha ha and i'm not promoting killing little kids or anything crazy like that neither you know, you see what i'm saying, ha ha, classic shit

this is in no particular order neither, i've got too many favorite scenes goddammit, ha ha, i know this is a long post and shit, but i could go on forever, ha ha