Favorite DE Song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
The Hammer
I Command You To Slump (goddamn that song rapes my 12's)
Dr. Dulow
I (ft. Be Gee, Andre Nickatina)
High On Game
King Of The Devil Block (ft. ADR Lavey)

and last but not least, i'm not sure if DE did the beat but "Blood Jack" by Be Gee is a clean ass beat, i love that creepy shit..

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Mr The DE said:
Right now my favorite DE song is, "Youve Gone and Did It" from Street Monster. That basline was in my head for a couple years and it took me a lot of time to be able to play it.

I am curious on some of yalls fav DE songs. I might be able to learn from it...

i am just getting to hear that one and i must say that you was a fool for that reeces piece. personally i like blackula. that to me is a multi-purpose tracc. the low bass drops keeps my kenwoods on point. i can host, cognac, manipulate, receive fellate' and squalt to that one. my son's favorite is "i am not welcome here". he like the singing and sicc beat for some reason

Aug 23, 2002
I can't really say which one is my favorite song. Usually for me it's wutever I'm going through, I usually connect with. Like right now I had 2 dig back n2 my collection & start'd listen'n to "Damn That D.E.! - Swamp Underbelly". So right now I'm shlump'n 2 "Swamp Underbelly".

D Nut

Sicc OG
Nov 25, 2006
Journey of the Unwilling - Instrumania Level B
Im A Thief - Young Joker, Who's Laughin at Cha?
Swamp Underbelly - Damn that D.E.
My Legacy - Street Monster
Dead Man Walking - Look me In the Face, Though!
Planet Zero - Planet Zero

Those Songs Really Made An Impression
Thanks D.E. For The Insperation to Make Music

Aug 22, 2003
Yo D.E.

this question is off topic, but i was just wondering if you were into Westerns. I couldn't help but notice similarities with songs like Unforgiven, and that Hang 'Em High beat yyou used on Before there was fahrenheit!! Also can't wait for that FU 3 to come in the mail, keep doin your thing