Favorite Cologne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What yall know about MAMBO??? My homeboy Ronnie drives a limo and he was telling me that all the bitches compliment him on how he smells. So I figured Id give it a shot, I put some on before I hit up Ricky's Stripclub and every bitch in there was jockin me and asking what cologne I wear... Im telling you, this shit works on strippers as well as regular girls.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
What yall know about MAMBO??? My homeboy Ronnie drives a limo and he was telling me that all the bitches compliment him on how he smells. So I figured Id give it a shot, I put some on before I hit up Ricky's Stripclub and every bitch in there was jockin me and asking what cologne I wear... Im telling you, this shit works on strippers as well as regular girls.
Damn bro strippers were talkin to you, shit must be magic huh? :cool:

Dec 4, 2006
LOL THE HOMIE USED TO TAKE A CAP FULL OF BREWSKY AND POUR IT IN HIS HANDS THEN PAT IT ON HIS FACE AND NECK LIKE AFTERSHAVE.
hilarious.....haha.......

i got a potna that's allergic to a shit load of cologne...but ain't allergic to that baby cologne....shit's funny tho..

Apr 25, 2002
all I know is my homeboy Lonnie, who used to run Scores but now runs Rickys, says I have such a repoire with strippers that he invites me to all the events to emcee... take that for what its worth, its gotta be the Mambo

Jun 3, 2006
Yeah its Liz Claiborne, but i heard they might discontinue it... Ive got 5 bottles of it preserved in my fridge just in case
i wish i would have stocked my freezer wit crazy horse 40's....now it looks like they banning sparks, im gonna have to stock up....thannks for the idea...lo

Apr 25, 2002
After I divorced my wife, I hitched up with a 23 year old stripper... she said it was the Mambo that first hooked her... im telling you guys just give it a try.

Mar 14, 2003
this girl i was with the other day said "your cologne smells bomb" is say ok guess what it is, she takes another wiff "hugo" i was said damn your good with your smell game.... lol the stupid bitch i wasnt even wearing smell good.

just copped a bottle of sean jean unforgivable though

Jun 3, 2006
this girl i was with the other day said "your cologne smells bomb" is say ok guess what it is, she takes another wiff "hugo" i was said damn your good with your smell game.... lol the stupid bitch i wasnt even wearing smell good.

just copped a bottle of sean jean unforgivable though
FUCKIN WHORE!