FAVORITE 40 OUNCE DRINK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
as far as 40z go... Im usually on that 8 ball. Bud Ice is also a good choice for gettin tipsy. On rare occasions I'll nurse a 40 of OE High Gravity. If I cant afford it though, Ill drink Busch for two dollars. Ya'll are trippin with that Hurricane bullshit, ughh. Im always down for a Special Brew by St Ides. Even if I dont want to get drunk, them mothafuckz is good as hell. I will NOT fuck with Hurricane, Milwaukee's Best, or any of that nasty shit thoguh. My stomach can't handle it. All in all, Im all about that Guinness. St. Pauli Girl is another fav of mine. Also, pretty much any Canadian beer kicks ass though, if you get it in Canada.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
A long, long, time ago it used to be country club forty ouncers on mines. I used to get this girl's mom to buy me two forties of country club at the nearest liqour store for under five bucks. Now that im twenty one I either drink good liqour or a twelve pack of natural light! Cant go wrong with OE though!