FAVORITE 40 OUNCE DRINK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Mr. Tomkat said:
I like French Absynth with Water and melted Sugar.

I need to travel Internationally .. lol..

JayTee holla when you gonna hit Japan next- I'll book my flight..

:)

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
In my lifetime, out of the tens of thousands of 40 Ouncers I have drank, probably 99% of them were Olde English. I drank a few Mickeys, St. ides and Budweiser 40 Ouncers. For some reason, for me, an Olde English tastes better than any other beer out of a 40 Ounce Bottle. What's weird is, out of all of the Tall Cans that I have drank, maybe 1% of them were Olde English. Old E tastes nasty out of a can to me. Fosters, in the fat green can, tastes great. I'm a real picky beer drinker. Out of a 12 ounce bottle, I got to go with Corona or Hefeweizen. This post made me real thirsty. Later...........

Oct 23, 2004
lol good shit jay yea i have noticed that ne drink b beer or soda or whatever has a different taste from can n bottle. but ol e is tha way 2 go potna

Jan 2, 2003
I stay on 211, Magnums, and sometimes that OE.

All I need is two 40 ouncers, and a blunt full of that kill. and I'm straight....

Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
Playa Jay Tee said:
In my lifetime, out of the tens of thousands of 40 Ouncers I have drank, probably 99% of them were Olde English. I drank a few Mickeys, St. ides and Budweiser 40 Ouncers. For some reason, for me, an Olde English tastes better than any other beer out of a 40 Ounce Bottle. What's weird is, out of all of the Tall Cans that I have drank, maybe 1% of them were Olde English. Old E tastes nasty out of a can to me. Fosters, in the fat green can, tastes great. I'm a real picky beer drinker. Out of a 12 ounce bottle, I got to go with Corona or Hefeweizen. This post made me real thirsty. Later...........
Three years ago my Homie brought me an 40 Olde English from San Diego, where his Cousin lives. I liked the Taste and so I can dig that 99%-Quote :lick: . On the other Side i really, really feel you on that Hefeweizens ! In Bavaria (Germany) where this Shit was invented many hundred of years ago, they perfected it. When i go to the Liquor Store at Friday Noon i always buy some Malibu, Absyth and french or italian Wine. But right at the Store they got a Fridge full of Bavarian Beer and i can´t help but the first thing i do when i hit the Sto´ is drink 1-2 "Weissbier" or Hefeweizen. My Favorite is ERDINGER WEISSBIER (top-secret undadawg-beer Tip!). Just ask your local Liqor Store bout that, you won´t regret Potna! :knockout:

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i like drinking apple juice from a forty dogg,...girls think i'm hard cause i down in half or whole way i feel sexy after one of those,....and still can dance with out falling on the girl i'm dancing with,....yeeeeeeeee